• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight for Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.
My view on this is:

1) if they did indeed break the rules, then over-turning this ban is a joke. However I certainly don't know enough of the details or whether the alleged offences actually took place

2) For Spurs, this is probably net good. Man C have all the money possible and them being in the CL doesnt change that. But them re-entering the CL prevents Leicester (possibly) or Man U (possibly from getting in. The CL money would be huge boost for Leicester whilst for Man U it would increase their appeal and create the impression that they've been restored to being a top club again. Our chances of making the EL are reduced by this, however I'm less concerned about that
Disagree regarding Man U. Players would still choose to come to them regardless, they are one of the worlds biggest names still and offer some of the best wages in the world - we cant compete with them regardless. Leicester on the other hand would only be a more attractive proposition than us if in the Champions League. With Emirates Marketing Project now in there, I dont see them getting top 4 which is good news for us as far as I'm concerned....

Disagree regarding Man U. Players would still choose to come to them regardless, they are one of the worlds biggest names still and offer some of the best wages in the world - we cant compete with them regardless. Leicester on the other hand would only be a more attractive proposition than us if in the Champions League. With Emirates Marketing Project now in there, I dont see them getting top 4 which is good news for us as far as I'm concerned....
Man Utd don’t have the money unless their in it
They have taken out a loan to cover their loss of income against the debt they have to pay this summer for previous transfers
But IMO united will comfortably get CL now anyway
When Leicester don’t get CL players will jump ship IMO

I'm not sure I'm bothered about EL. Would participation increase our chances of a cup? Probably not. I'm sure DL will want the money, but I think I'd rather just concentrate on league and domestic cups as we have such a rebuild needed. Whether that keeps Harry, who knows?

I'm not sure I'm bothered about EL. Would participation increase our chances of a cup? Probably not. I'm sure DL will want the money, but I think I'd rather just concentrate on league and domestic cups as we have such a rebuild needed. Whether that keeps Harry, who knows?

Money would all go in wages anyway. Their contracts stipulate that they receive extra for European football and does not differentiate between competitions but it is only champions league that brings in the money.

Kane also has in his contract links to image rights and a free trip to a local car wash once a month.

Money would all go in wages anyway. Their contracts stipulate that they receive extra for European football and does not differentiate between competitions but it is only champions league that brings in the money.

Kane also has in his contract links to image rights and a free trip to a local car wash once a month.

Really?? Have you seen their contracts? I find it hard to believe that a club like us which are so focussed on financial stability would ever be so stupid as that

Been a while since we've been fighting for a Europa League place - how do we get in? 5th or 6th place? Or what is it now?

We can no longer be caught by the following :-

Everton ......... - gw36
Southampton … - gw36
Saudi Sportswashing Machine …….. - gw36

Crystal Palarse . - gw34
Brighton …...….. - gw33
Wet Spam ....... - gw32
Aston Villa ….... - gw32
Watford ...….... - gw 32
Bournemouth .. - gw 32
Norwich City .... - gw 31

We are officially a top half side ! Top half is the proper place ...

fb_img_1594644826506-jpg.489390

Everton ......... - gw36
Southampton … - gw36

Crystal Palarse . - gw34
Brighton …...….. - gw33
Wet Spam ....... - gw32
Aston Villa ….... - gw32
Watford ...….... - gw 32
Bournemouth .. - gw 32

Haha, what the hell am I looking at? :p

Reactions: DTA
Anyone with an answer to this?
The teams who finish fifth and sixth will qualify for next season's Europa League (unless they win one of next month's European tournaments).

If the FA Cup winners finish in the top six, then seventh place in the Premier League would qualify for the Europa League. The team who qualify in the lowest league spot go into the second qualifying round.

It was mentioned yesterday that 6th is guaranteed Europa but may go down to 7th. However, they didn't elaborate on how. Suppose if Emirates Marketing Project/Utd/Chelsea win the FA Cup there will be another spot for coming 7th, in which case get your money on the goons somehow winning it yet again!

The teams who finish fifth and sixth will qualify for next season's Europa League (unless they win one of next month's European tournaments).

If the FA Cup winners finish in the top six, then seventh place in the Premier League would qualify for the Europa League. The team who qualify in the lowest league spot go into the second qualifying round.
What he said...

Hawkins: I’ve got it! I’ve got it! The pellet with the poison’s in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! Right?
Griselda: Right, but there’s been a change. They broke the chalice from the palace.

Hawkins: They broke the chalice from the palace?!
Griselda: And replaced it with a flagon.

Hawkins: A flagon?
Griselda: With the figure of a dragon.

Hawkins: Flagon with a dragon.
Griselda: Right.

Hawkins: But did you put the pellet with the poison in the vessel with the pestle?
Griselda: No! The pellet with the poison’s in the flagon with the dragon! The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

Hawkins: The pellet with the poison’s in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.
Griselda: Just remember that.

Hawkins: OK, but what about Europa qualification?
Griselda: Now, don't start me off on that !

Everton ......... - gw36
Southampton … - gw36

Crystal Palarse . - gw34
Brighton …...….. - gw33
Wet Spam ....... - gw32
Aston Villa ….... - gw32
Watford ...….... - gw 32
Bournemouth .. - gw 32

Where did you find that pic of me?

Champions League is now off the table. Good news is that it keeps Sheffield United below us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back