• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine UTD

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serge playing in such circumstances was huge...fair is fair

Kane was his deadly self...finished not on you nelly

Tottenham manager Moany Mou Mou to MOTD: "Resilience, the team was tired before we even started. We had resilience and a great desire to win the match and to fight until the last for our objective which is the Europa League.

"Since I started we are fourth in the table. If we cannot get the Champions League than the Europa League is important.

"No doubt the subs were important. I knew they would give us the freshness that we needed.

"Harry Kane knows how important he is, he is incredible. After such a difficult recovery he is playing every minute of every game, this is the fourth game with two days in bewtween, we are the only team to have this, and Harry gave everything.

"I am proud of them and happy with the points. Serge Aurier is a very strong character, every person is different and in his case he wanted to play."

Spurs striker Hazza McKazza: "A tough game and three massive points. We didn't play as well as we could have but we got the result in the end.

"201 in 350 league games - that's not bad! As always let's try and improve. It's nice to get to that milestone but the points are the most important thing. Hopefully I'll get a couple of more before the season ends.

"Before tonight we said win the three games and we've got a good chance of being in the Europa League, we've done the first step and two more to go."

"A massive win which gives us momentum going into the last two games.

"We hit back quick after they scored, we dug deep and we got some breathing space late on.

"It's a great achievement for me to get but hopefully there are more to come. On to the next one."

Not really. We looked solid, but not surprisingly, we looked tired. Always looked like we had control. Just a solid grinding performance.

Thought it was quite a mature performance, ground it out and did enough whilst never looking uncomfortable. Classic Mourinho type performance really where we did just enough to win it and no more.

Back