• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine UTD

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@scaramanga reading this

giphy.gif
I just assumed he has a muzzle and a leash for taking her out in public.

Fair play to Serge. Would worry a bit about him though coz he's unpredictable at the best of times. It does put paid to the notion that footballers don't care or are in it for the money though. Hats off to him.

Can't complain about the team. Did well Sunday.

That f**king kit though.

After the win over Arsenal, we need to continue the winning run. We badly need to improve our away form. We have a mixed record against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We lost to them at home earlier in the season but won home and away before that. Hope we will take revenge on Saudi Sportswashing Machine by winning this match.

After the win over Arsenal, we need to continue the winning run. We badly need to improve our away form. We have a mixed record against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We lost to them at home earlier in the season but won home and away before that. Hope we will take revenge on Saudi Sportswashing Machine by winning this match.

Do you think that we need to score more than them to win the game?

Not very sure about the team lineup. It is the same team that started against Arsenal. Remains to be seen if they have enough energy to play so soon. I think we should have started others like Lamela, Ndombele and Bergwijn. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine and move up the league table.

I wonder if Serge Aurier will give away a penalty vs Saint-Maximin.

I just can't decide.

The chances must be a billion to 1, but I just get this strange feeling.

Very interested to see if we go 442 again and try to suck them in and play on the break, as it worked OK vs the Goons

Back