• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I would sell Sanchez. He is not very good but i think we still might get some money for him.

I hope we do not, our CB's have all looked poor in some games but a lot of that is down to having no proper DM sitting in front of them. If we can fill that gap ( DM) then i think all our CB's will look better because of it.

I like Foyth and think that there is a player there but he is not going to get the chances to develop under Mourinho, so it is in everyone's interest to sell him.

Agreed - I like Foyth too and actually think he's quite a Mourinho-like full-back, particularly given that he's tall and more of a defender than a wing-back. I'm hopeful that he'll get a chance from Jose in pre-season

Agreed - I like Foyth too and actually think he's quite a Mourinho-like full-back, particularly given that he's tall and more of a defender than a wing-back. I'm hopeful that he'll get a chance from Jose in pre-season

I agree, Would like to see one solid preseason of him under a Mourinho team just to be sure. Although I would still be going all out to find the best RB I could this window

Why is it only ever Asian players who get the marketing tag?
I guess it’s an assumption we’re not buying them just for talent
But the Asian market is the largest global market in monetary terms that’s untapped arguably so any opportunity to increase that growth out there with a quality player can only be a good thing

I agree, Would like to see one solid preseason of him under a Mourinho team just to be sure. Although I would still be going all out to find the best RB I could this window

I wouldn't be rushing to spend £20m on Aarons instead of using Foyth.

I would have liked to have spent £40m on Hakimi tho.

Toby, Dier, Sanchez and Tanganga are all highly likely to be at the club for next season so Min-Jae as squad depth for less than £15 million is probably not too bad of a shout. Though not top priority if funds are very restricted.

Why is it only ever Asian players who get the marketing tag?
Because as I said in the Arsenal match thread, I’m a massive racist, and it’s Frank Lampards fault.

Also, the Asian and US market is huge for marketing. Why do you think we also tour Asia or the USA! And signed so many yanks!!

Back