• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Good start.

It doesnt feel right, but, I want to see a Liverpool masterclass tonight. As big a win as possible if you can

I'll take draw right now. It's not enough for Liverpool to not break the 100 points barrier, but at least Arsenal won't win.

Arsenal will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, it will happen !!

Hope so Mark, Klopp needs to give them a proper kick up the backside in that dressing room. I can live with the draw, just not an Arsenal win, because they will win their last 2 games for sure

I’m surprised they don’t change the rules so you can buy extra ones. This is just going to help and encourage bigger clubs to stockpile players.
Footballs popularity is due to it being a simple game and the fact that it can give unpredictable results. Between VAR, FFP and rule changes like this it’s losing the appeal that made it the most popular and emotive sport in the first place.
Would not be surprised to see the drinks breaks kept on for advertising opportunities too.

Back