• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush to renew, but I've just tried to log on for a nosey. We now have the Slide Rule of Doom. :D

Same. Got onto the Ticket & Membership Centre eventually and it won't let you sign in (This page isn't working) :D On the plus side the email notification letting you know when you're at the head of the queue worked :rolleyes:

tbf I haven't had anything through via email yet

I didn’t get an email inviting me to renew.
Hope that is just a glitch.
I’ll try later in the week when it might have quietened down a bit

Neither did I, which concerns me that there might be something similar with the money "that will definitely/probably/might be credited against my non-refundable deposit". It all remains a bit of a mystery. Got to the front of the queue from 300 odd and couldn't sign in around lunch then was at 694 around 18:00. Feck that for a game of soldiers!

Nah, not purchasing anything till I speak to someone, can't clearly see anywhere how much I'm meant to have in credit.

This has all the hallmarks of a Levy special.

Edit: Just got the email, I have a £300+ refund and the payments is £244. Says to enter card details but no money will be taken from my account. All has gone through now.

Last edited:
Neither did I, which concerns me that there might be something similar with the money "that will definitely/probably/might be credited against my non-refundable deposit". It all remains a bit of a mystery. Got to the front of the queue from 300 odd and couldn't sign in around lunch then was at 694 around 18:00. Feck that for a game of soldiers!

I got the email around 8.30pm. I suppose they are staggering it.
The email shows the 20% amount due, and the credit amount on the account.
Clicked on the link just now, straight in, and renewed.
I just hope we can actually get to games early in the new season.

Got the email about 8.30pm too

If anyone uses the Instalment/loan option for their ST, the option available at the moment is only for the 20% deposit amount - however assuming you've not drawn down the credit funds then they should cover the 20% in all cases (I think)

I got the email around 8.30pm. I suppose they are staggering it.
The email shows the 20% amount due, and the credit amount on the account.
Clicked on the link just now, straight in, and renewed.
I just hope we can actually get to games early in the new season.

Me too. Not done it yet but more than enough in my account to cover the 20%. Now's when not taking the refund looks like good business from my point of view. Less up front and a relatively cheap season. Especially when we get knocked out of the Cups early on and don't make Europe :D

It is officially one of the benefits of Membership :
- Pin Badge
- Scarf
- Other Tat
- Extra dose of Pessimism

:DYou're right there. With this new proposed "Pre-Ordering System" I'm not even convinced I'll be able to get a beer :(

Anyway, I've renewed now. Extremely painless in the end :)

Is there any news on renewing membership? Can't see that I've gotten any info. I'm only one+ member, but would like to keep my St waiting list spot.
BTW, new kits coming tomorrow
Screenshot_20200729-182755_Gmail.jpg

Is there any news on renewing membership? Can't see that I've gotten any info. I'm only one+ member, but would like to keep my St waiting list spot.
BTW, new kits coming tomorrow
View attachment 9081

Considering that tickets probably won’t be available to members during the coming season I’d imagine they’re having a re think of member packages and prising.

Surely a very small percentage of home tickets should be put in a membership ballot for long term members or points based,anyone over 160/170 perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back