• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t watch it, will do so later on.

But the xG suggests it was a comfortable win and we were by far the better side.

Well didnt see that coming. Nice to have something to smile about in a dismal season. Would be great if we would get 3 pts at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and finish the season with a few wins

It’d be nice alright. Since the restart it’s won 3, drew 2 and lost 1 isn’t it? That’s not bad although some performances have been ropey. Put another couple of wins on top of that and it feels a bit more rosy.

Need to rediscover our vim - and quickly.

No better time to do it than in a NLD.

Could nick it 2-1 and the feel good factor might come back. Who knows! We all need to keep positive and these “Levy out” clowns need to give it a rest. It won’t happen and it doesn’t do the team any good whatsoever.

Much much better. I called it before the game (see above). 442 suits us much better with Son up too with Kane and Lucas out wide. Kane looked much more engaged than for the last few games.The one major negative ( not for the first time was the simply awful play by our fullbacks. These urgently need upgrading. But three points is sweet and things already looking more promising. COYS.

PS what a nice feeling to score from a corner. See what happens when one beats the first man!

@milo I want to change mine to Moura. Just seen some of the lads stats and he deserves it.

Also this is the most Jose performance we have had so far in the positive sense. Winning an NLD and being being the better team offensively on the day is defo a plus

For me this was his best game for ages, showing that Mourinho switching to 4-4-2 gets the best out of players like him. Fair play, I would not have done it, and nice to see Moura show critics like me that he has a game in him. Lovely!

Hello, sailors,

First Spurs game I've watched since returning from isolation in the granite and pines of my lakeside retreat many miles away. Impressed by how we set out to play rope-a-dope, inviting the Popguns to come forward and rely on a well-marshalled defence to recover the ball and launch counters.

Sure, the Tinsel Vincibles enjoyed the dominant possession we granted them in the second half, but for the most part, they were as dangerous as a duvet.

Yeah, it isn't the slinkiest, sexiest football, but we're not fully equipped for that just now and just looking to get through the season safely and maybe nick a Euro League spot. They probably have to run the table now to achieve that, but I'm optimistic.

Much improved.

Might we be seeing us becoming a team that can soak up pressure and be solid again?

Much prefer the Winks and Lo Celso partnership to anything including Sissoko. Been starved for good central midfield performances so I'm trying not to overstate their performance, but it was an absolute joy to watch them play through pressure, even if it was inconsistent.

Gutsy move by Mourinho to play what I would consider a fairly pure 4-4-2. Yes Son dropped back at times and both him and Kane workeded themselves into the ground. Repestedly we were left defending with two banks of four though with limited protection, and we did so rather well.

Hopefully this is a sign of more good things to come and however this season ends in terms of league position a turn towards better performances to build on going into next season.

Back