• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just pull him off.
tMR8KKUH_400x400.jpg

We’ve been decent. Most players ok. GLC has been good. Sissoko laughable at times but okay on the whole. Aurier embarrassing at times, good at other times. Davies has been the worst player on the pitch. Comfortably.
I look at this side and I think long term Bergwijn for Moura, a classy DM to slot in behind a combo of Winks/GLC/Ndom. Replacement for both FBs and that side doesn't look bad at all. [emoji848]

Lo Celso looks really promising, just need to see an end product to his surges forward sometimes. I’ve been very defensive of Kane but he is looking cumbersome and Son looks more of a threat.

I must say chaps

FLICKING AURIER IS A FLICKING DISASTER PLEASE GET THIS IDIOT OUT OF MY CLUB

HIS TOUCH IS THAT OF A RAPIST AND HIS BRAIN IS INFINITESIMAL AND HIS LINK-UP WITH SISSOKO IS ACID TO MY EYEBALLS

Movement, movement, movement.

Even the one where Moura was dawdling, Son was stood 5 metres just staring at him.

Then Aurier’s cross in front of Luiz all the forwards just standing still.

There’s a reason Sheff Utd get joy in the box and it isn’t by standing still hiding behind defenders.

Even the one where Moura was dawdling, Son was stood 5 metres just staring at him.

There’s a reason Sheff Utd get joy in the box and it isn’t by standing still hiding behind defenders.
This has always been an issue for us since the days of Harry. There that one period with Grippier being able to literally put it on someone's head when decent movement wasnt so neccesarly but players with that accuracy are super rare. You gotta gamble you gotta occupy. It happens to us so often we should have a clue how to do it ourselves. Even today when Arsenal have attacked they've usually had decent numbers in the box.

I agree, it’s a little catch 22 as you need to be expecting the ball to really commit to the run off the shoulder to stay onside. Our transfer business has to be focused on being in more players who are technically decent on the ball. We have either ball carriers who don’t look up or just plain inept athletes who treat the football like a hot potato.

I must say chaps

FLICKING AURIER IS A FLICKING DISASTER PLEASE GET THIS IDIOT OUT OF MY CLUB

HIS TOUCH IS THAT OF A RAPIST AND HIS BRAIN IS INFINITESIMAL AND HIS LINK-UP WITH SISSOKO IS ACID TO MY EYEBALLS
Aurier has been fine, can’t blame him for their goal and most of the danger has been Pepe on Davies side

Haha, I'm clearly not up to date on tossing euphemisms. :p
Ha, that ones an old one though, Harry Redknapp’s been doing a joke on it for years. If you need to stay up to date I highly recommend roger mellies profanisaurus...

Back