• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It shocks me how some players have clear possession of a ball coming to them and it just pops off them back to the opposition.

One thing I'm enjoying about this system today is getting Sissoko as far away from the middle of the pitch is a godsend for pass and movement. Instead GLC sits in and our players know to make the runs into space because he can and will play the pass.

It also gives Winks a quick release option and the less time he has to think about playing it backwards the better.

One thing I'm enjoying about this system today is getting Sissoko as far away from the middle of the pitch is a godsend for pass and movement. Instead GLC sits in and our players know to make the runs into space because he can and will play the pass.

It also gives Winks a quick release option and the less time he has to think about playing it backwards the better.

was just about to say the same thing. GLC and Winks can actually see and play a pass. Sissoko just needs to stay wide and let the balls bounce off his feet to somebody else nearby

was just about to say the same thing. GLC and Winks can actually see and play a pass. Sissoko just needs to stay wide and let the balls bounce off his feet to somebody else nearby
And tuck in to add some muscle without the ball.

Players in possession in dangerous areas and other players just standing looking at them. It’s under 7’s stuff.

We’ve been decent. Most players ok. GLC has been good. Sissoko laughable at times but okay on the whole. Aurier embarrassing at times, good at other times. Davies has been the worst player on the pitch. Comfortably.

That cross from Aurier was actually one of his better ones. Same old problem though, forwards just standing still in the box. If anyone had gambled in front of Luiz they’d have had a great chance. It’s movement again.

Nominally I'd say, because on the right Aurier is still the furthest forward attacker and we have no one really stationed out on the left at all. Maybe more of a 4222 [emoji848]

Although Lucas on the left for a while there. Kind of a wonky 4-4-2 with Sissoko tucking in.

We've played OK, just need a bit more decisiveness up-front.

Feared the worst going behind. Think the system is working better but some of the defensive personnel remain a hindrance. With a couple on bookings use if subs could be crucial, think Bergwijn could make a difference in the final 3rd and Ndombele could help us in the last 20. Maybe Tanganga as a right back and Sessegnon as a left back at some point too?

Back