• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t really understand why we bought Bergy, Sess and Clarke this season for these wide positions - and not play any of them!!! Madness transfer policy.

Sess and Clarke ones for the future. Bergwijn, an opportunistic signing, who has played plenty since joining.

Sess and Clarke ones for the future. Bergwijn, an opportunistic signing, who has played plenty since joining.

We didn't need "ones for the future" . We should have bought those during the Prime Potch era. Now we desperately need players for the here and now. Poch himself said that NDombele wouldn't be ready for up to 18 months to two years!! Who sanctioned this nonsense.

We didn't need "ones for the future" . We should have bought those during the Prime Potch era. Now we desperately need players for the here and now. Poch himself said that NDombele wouldn't be ready for up to 18 months to two years!! Who sanctioned this nonsense.

I don't know why you are trying to argue with me about signings made a year ago.

Fair play to Judas, he was asked how to stop Kane and he didn’t say let Spurs have the ball and try and pass to him...

Find it hard to get motivated for this match. We are in such a poor form while Arsenal are in great form. Unless, we lift our game, it can get really ugly for us. We have a mix record against Arsenal but are unbeaten against them at home since 2014. But last season, we almost lost at home when Lloris saved a late penalty to help us draw 1-1 at home. Let's hope we will do better this time and get an erection inducing win over Arsenal in this match.

Unless we show a big improvement I see nothing but a defeat here today. 1-3 possibly

So Come on Spurs prove me wrong, show some pride, show the fans watching at home what a NLD means to YOU, we know what it means to us.

You can guarantee all their players will be up for it, I fear some of ours will phone it in

Back