• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tired of sissoko and aurier killing every attack down the right side and I just want to see us score goals again.

I'd like to see the anti Mourinho:

- - - - - - - - - - Kane
- - Berg - - - - Lamela - - - - Son
- - - - - GLC - - - - - Ndombele
- - - - - - - - - Winks
- - Verts - - - - Toby - - - - Sanchez
- - - - - - - - - Lloris

I think that he just knows how to hit people's buttons.

He is the perfect bloke to get a win later. I think an ugly, grinding, even fortuitous win would be even better than a drubbing...given the current circumstances!!!

This is an 11:30pm kick off for me. For the first time, in a long long time. I'm considering giving the game a miss.

Keep it solid, keep it boring, try to get a goal from somewhere, somehow.

Definitely miss going into these games confident that we would get at them, press, try to outplay them feeling like we could do just that. Been a very long time since we've seen form like that from our team.

Hopefully Lo Celso can find a good performance today, he's just about the only player that makes my pants sticky these days.

Huge game! Will be weird not having the passion from the stands. Players have to motivate themselves, but both sides need the win so it should be quite intense.

Last edited:
I have no hope. Not sure I'm even gonna bother watching. Think we'll get absolutely humiliated.
This, sadly. Luckily I can't watch it so I'll just follow it through the depressing medium of a GG OMT and then refuse to watch MOTD, like usual.

Back