• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had just about enough of this. That was absolutely awful. We should have had a penalty, yes, and yes, they had two days' more rest than us, but we didn't have a single decent scoring opportunity all game against a team near the bottom of the table that has been leaking goals for a long time. That's pathetic.

We could have played all night long without scoring. We have no clue whatsoever how to attack and create openings, and today we it didn't look like we wanted to either. We are totally inept when trying to combine through the middle, and we don't get anyone into the box when we have the chance to cross either. Even Kane is strolling around on the outskirts of the penalty area. Our set pieces are without exception completely harmless too. I haven't got a fudging clue what we are trying to do with our corners. We pass the ball extremely slowly, not helped by poor movement off the ball, and even then we manage to misplace simple passes. No one showed any urgency or desperation to score a goal. We didn't look like we believed in anything we were trying to do out there. That performance was a disgrace.

What a crock of s.h.i.t.

I’ve had it with Lamela (pass the fckuing ball!), Winks (pass the fckuing ball forwards!), Aurier (pass the fckuing ball past the first man!) and Sissoko (pass the fckuing ball accurately). All offer nothing.

I'm more tinkled with the upper level players who are phoning it in - we all know the limitations of the squad players

must have missed where they all have?

I've seen teams come back rejuvenated and with a plan and focus that wasn't there before and others not - which is down to work done in prep for the restart, not a coincidence.

It's a complete failure of those in charge here that we are one of the latter and not the former

There was £140m / 4 new players available tonight. Poch never got that.

I’d hope for better from the so called special one.

Time to face facts - these players aren’t going go forward with his style by the looks of things. It’s a style that’s had its day.

And TBH if a manager decides to take the job it’s then on him. Don’t like the terms don’t take the job. From the time you sign on the dotted line the teams your remit and responsibility

There was £140m / 4 new players available tonight. Poch never got that.

I’d hope for better from the so called special one.

Time to face facts - these players aren’t going go forward with his style by the looks of things. It’s a style that’s had its day.

jose has already distanced himself from Gedson and SB

And to think this is all documented for Amazon. Can’t help but think it was an utterly horrific idea from the club to go ahead with that after the Champions league heartbreak.Infact to do it full stop . Can’t forgive Levy for that decision.

0 Shots on target tonight. Against 19th in the league. Don’t get much worse than that.

Pretty easy to be honest only obstacle would be pre season friendlies which yes was a problem but barring that this squad was crying out for a break which they got and with the exception of Tanganga mourinho has had full squad to choose from

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

And another thing I would like to add when mourinho first started he was on the touch line getting involved etc. now look at him for almost the entire second half he was seated

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I've seen teams come back rejuvenated and with a plan and focus that wasn't there before and others not - which is down to work done in prep for the restart, not a coincidence.

It's a complete failure of those in charge here that we are one of the latter and not the former

also seen teams in form come back out of form.

we have stopped conceding goals for fun and look tighter at the back - which is a start.

This team was a complete mess before

We are going to have problems attracting the players we need/Mourinho wants. Not only do we have limited funds and are probably out of Europe and mid-division, but we also have a manager who appears to want his teams to play an unattractive (and I think outdated) style of football. If they have a choice, which they probably will, is playing for Mourinho, in a Mourinho team, still an attractive proposition compared to other options.

It might have been once, in a team full of other stars, with a big transfer budget, and a recent track record of success. Maybe you could overlook the defensive style and the volatile personality. But our current set up is some way from that. We have a great stadium, a rich tradition, and we are London based (not necessarily as much of an attraction in a coronavirus affected world)...but is that enough of a pull?

Back