• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That pass from Vertonghen sums its up really

Absolutely disgusting performance

People say mourinho needs a pre season but reality is he just has had a preseason what with lockdown and this is how we play.

I think he is done in football management as a whole it’s quite clear the way he wants to play and his management style doesn’t cut it anymore

The game has moved on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Out:

Aurier
Davies
Winks
Sissoko
Lamela

None of them have ever been good enough. That disallowed goal showed up everything wrong with the team at the moment. Gutless and hesitant defending. We deserved to concede. Again, we got nothing from any of the officials. Mourhino had better do something fast, because if this football is dished up next season, we will have the same attendance. It is rubbish!

Last edited:

People say mourinho needs a pre season but reality is he just has had a preseason what with lockdown and this is how we play.

I think he is done in football management as a whole it’s quite clear the way he wants to play and his management style doesn’t cut it anymore

The game has moved on.

The lockdown isn’t a preseason
There were no games and barely any contact
The whole return has been my favourite buttplug

The game has moved on.

How can you have a pre season in lockdown?

Start, middle, end, after a break...don’t care how you package this, we were embarrassing.

Bournemouth in freefall and they should have won that.

Back