• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eddie Howe must be furious they haven’t scored. Winksissoko has to go, Lo Celso needs to operate in a deeper position, more Modric than Eriksen. Bergwijn has looked useful, the two times I’ve seen him actually touch the ball.
Even when were poor with Poch at least we passed the ball around the edge of the oppositions box a bit

I don’t feel they’ve been any better, for all of the possession and attacks Hugo hasn’t been tested.

Nobody will make these players perform any better. We just need to get this season over with.

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe if we had a strategy or a system we were trying to execute, we'd get somewhere. We just look clueless. No shape and attempting absolutely nothing offensively. It's ridiculous.

Only Lamela looks like he cares, and the only player who fights. The rest of the fudger should stay in the dressing room and be ashamed of themselves!

I'm not so sure about that. Maybe if we had a strategy or a system we were trying to execute, we'd get somewhere. We just look clueless. No shape and attempting absolutely nothing offensively. It's ridiculous.
Same as the whole season TBF

We're missing 2/3 of a midfield. Hard to expect much until we sort that out.

Back