• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean this is dismal but we do look solid and Mourinho will probably be pretty happy with that. Especially the defending set pieces. He does have to start with the defence but once it’s sorted we won’t become an attacking side, maybe just slightly more attacking.

This Bournemouth team have been playing like relegation is a formality for weeks (months) looking solid against them is not something to read in to

This is a Bournemouth team with zero confidence, dropping into the Championship with a whimper. We set up against them like they’re Real Madrid.

It’s funny that some people think that our performances and style of play will change after Mourinho has had a full preseason, more time. Bla bla bla
This is the new (old) Spurs, get used to it.

Eddie Howe must be furious they haven’t scored. Winksissoko has to go, Lo Celso needs to operate in a deeper position, more Modric than Eriksen. Bergwijn has looked useful, the two times I’ve seen him actually touch the ball.
Even when were poor with Poch at least we passed the ball around the edge of the oppositions box a bit

Let's get Sissoko off for Gedson
Sessegnon for Davies
Lo Celso off -- Son up front..Kane into CAM

I'd like to see Davies get forward more. We're always incredibly narrow which makes it easy to defend against us

Back