• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats a very low hurdle!!! I'd like to see them both sold during the next 3 windows

I think that he's been decent since the return. I love his pressing, he's got a decent range of passing and draws players in. On the minus side, he takes on one player too many and the bizarre run across the length of the box before passing back.

If I was to pick Lamela ahead of son, dele or Moura It would be for a derby where his spoiling tactics would potentially be even more effective against overly fired up players!

That could be even more effective being introduced into the second half

Good to see Lamela starting. But wish he would start against Arsenal as well. Almost all our matches have been tough this season. Can see this being another tense match for us. We need an early goal to help us settle down and then go for another goal or two to kill the game off. Really want to see Kane scoring at least 1 goal in this match. He is having a poor season but has 13 league gols now. It will be great if he can somehow reach 20 league goal for the season. Hope we will do enough and get a comfortable win to improve our league standings.

• After losing just three of their first 11 league matches this season Bournemouth have been defeated in 17 of their last 22 top-flight fixtures.
  • They have equalled their Premier League club record of five consecutive defeats, set from November to December 2019. They last lost more matches in succession when they were beaten in the opening seven games of the 1994-95 season in the third tier.
  • They are one goal away from becoming the first side to concede at least 60 in five consecutive Premier League campaigns
It's been 159 days since Bournemouth won a game.

Sajid Javid was still the Chancellor, we hadn't heard of Chris Witty, and The Masked Singer was still a thing when the Cherries beat Aston Villa 2-1.

A lifetime ago

So 1-0 them then

I like this team. Bournemouth are likely to sit back, and we have both Lamela and Lo Celso who are able to create things even in tight spaces, and Bergwijn gives us pace on the odd counter we might get.

Back