• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It probably makes sense to rotate a bit for this one, hopefully players coming in can give us some more options.

Would like to see Gedson start (or at least play some part), Lucas dropped, and wouldn't be against resting Harry but can't see that happening.

Presume Sessegnon is injured? Otherwise would love to see him start.

COYS!!! I still have hope that one day we'll look like a team :)

It probably makes sense to rotate a bit for this one, hopefully players coming in can give us some more options.

Would like to see Gedson start (or at least play some part), Lucas dropped, and wouldn't be against resting Harry but can't see that happening.

I'd start Moura on the basis that I don't want him starting against Arsenal.

Yep when you see the scheduling of the two fixtures just played and those to come in quick succession - 6 games (the two just played plus the next four) with little break between any of them - it is essential certain players are rested tonight.

This is by far the easiest game out of the lot and the very next game is the goons.

It has to be done and this is the game to do it in.

If we dont do it then prepare yourselves for spent players and injuries.

I'd start Moura on the basis that I don't want him starting against Arsenal.

I don't understand why he keeps starting. He adds absolutely nothing to the team, it's like he doesn't even know his position, like we're playing with 10 men. Put anyone else in anywhere in that team and we have an extra man, it would seem. Don't know why we don't fit Ndombele in there instead of him. Give him a free roaming role or something. He couldn't possibly do worse than Lucas.

I don't understand why he keeps starting. He adds absolutely nothing to the team, it's like he doesn't even know his position, like we're playing with 10 men. Put anyone else in anywhere in that team and we have an extra man, it would seem. Don't know why we don't fit Ndombele in there instead of him. Give him a free roaming role or something. He couldn't possibly do worse than Lucas.

Moura's defensive game has got better. I don't fancy the thought of Ndombele sitting in front of Aurier for 90 minutes soaking up pressure.

I agree with you, though.

Hoping for
Aurier Sanchez/Jan Sessegnon
---------Winks Gedson
Lamela Kane Bergwijn
--------------Son

Expecting something completely/mostly different

Effing Lamela starts. Waste of space

Son and Moura will come back for the derby presumably, and possibly Dele

It is really hard to get motivated for any of our remaining matches. This has been a poor season which we can forget easily. Even if we won all our remaining matches, it won't make much difference to our league standings unless our rivals drop points as well. I think the only thing that can lift is is our attack score many goals and we win all the matches comfortable. We used to have a great record against Bournemouth but we lost 1-0 away last season. It was one of the results that started our poor form which has continued until now. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Bournemouth and move up the league table.

Effing Lamela starts. Waste of space

Son and Moura will come back for the derby presumably, and possibly Dele
If I was to pick Lamela ahead of son, dele or Moura It would be for a derby where his spoiling tactics would potentially be even more effective against overly fired up players!

It is really hard to get motivated for any of our remaining matches. This has been a poor season which we can forget easily. Even if we won all our remaining matches, it won't make much difference to our league standings unless our rivals drop points as well. I think the only thing that can lift is is our attack score many goals and we win all the matches comfortable. We used to have a great record against Bournemouth but we lost 1-0 away last season. It was one of the results that started our poor form which has continued until now. Hope we will turn up with the right team and meteorology to beat Bournemouth and move up the league table.

League table will look a hell of a lot better with 3 points tonight rather than a draw or defeat. Even better if Villa then beat Man U

It has to be done and this is the game to do it in.

If we dont do it then prepare yourselves for spent players and injuries.

It would be crazy not to. So, of course we play almost the same team.

Hopefully we at least see some subs before 75 mins.

I’m pleased to see Verts, If Bergwijn plays well will
That be enough for him to get the nod for the NLD? Hoping for some more cohesion in the final 3rd as we aren’t relying on just running fast

Back