• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Just sell him.

I don’t care if he goes to Barca and rips it up in a weaker league.

If it means getting in a couple of players great.

hes clearly got ability and attitude.

I feel like with the right player next to him in the midfield we would see the best from him. Right now however we need someone who can do everything in midfield and this man struggles with defending. Not gonna be risked unless we are running away with a game or chasing.

Just sell him.

I don’t care if he goes to Barca and rips it up in a weaker league.

If it means getting in a couple of players great.

hes clearly got ability and attitude.

This. I think most of us would take getting our money back and signing a DM and RB with it

I feel like with the right player next to him in the midfield we would see the best from him. Right now however we need someone who can do everything in midfield and this man struggles with defending. Not gonna be risked unless we are running away with a game or chasing.
The other guys we are selecting struggle with attacking AND defending. [emoji28]

Can he really be that much worse? At least we might gain some creativity and purposeful attacking football.

If we could us his fee to get (e,g) Castagne, RKoch and Soumare then we might as well.
He's not got the right mentality for Jose so we might as well. He'd rather have cloggers rubbing up and down the pitch albeit tripping over their own feet but they run hard. [emoji58]

He's not got the right meteorology for Jose so we might as well. He'd rather have cloggers rubbing up and down the pitch albeit tripping over their own feet but they run hard. [emoji58]

I would also rather have cloggers running up and down over the pitch, precisely because they run hard.

Lazy fudging divas, oh the other hand, I want as far away from the club as humanly possible. I was sick and tired of being a club of useless individualistic mavericks ten years ago, and thought we had gotten rid of that lot with Poch.

To see it come back in this lazy primadonna is painful, and if PSG or Barca want to take him and make something out of him, by all means. Would rather get in a passionate clogger who leaves everything on the field.

Less chance that said clogger would constantly brief the French press about how horrible he feels at Spurs, either - if he isn't tossed out the door for being fat and lazy, toss him out the door for his entourage and his leaks. Either way, I am almost done with this guy. Good luck to him - if he becomes a half-assed world-beater somewhere else, so be it.

I would also rather have cloggers running up and down over the pitch, precisely because they run hard.

Lazy fudging divas, oh the other hand, I want as far away from the club as humanly possible. I was sick and tired of being a club of useless individualistic Mavericks ten years ago, and thought we had gotten rid of that lot with Poch.

To see it come back in this lazy primadonna is painful, and if PSG or Barca want to take him and make something out of him, by all means. Would rather get in a passionate clogger who leaves everything on the field.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Watching that display tonight was bloody painful. I'll take the mercurial talent any and every day.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Watching that display tonight was bloody painful. I'll take the mercurial talent any and every day.

Yes, we disagree. I don't want a lazy sod on the field no matter how talented he is - the sooner we consign that phase of our history to the dustbin, the better, imo.

Back