• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captains job to call out lack of effort/professionalism.

Son must have dropped an assignment.
Who here enjoys seeing our players almost coming to blows on the pitch? Surely some of you LOVE that? Jose is working his magic. Passion. Commitment. Public fighting. The Mou way!!!!

Not sure what Son did there.

just rewound it and Sissoko just left his man completely free.

could he have gotten the ball in the air?

Not sure what Son did there.

just rewound it and Sissoko just left his man completely free.

could he have gotten the ball in the air?
That was my thought the pass went behind Son it at worse he left it for Kane, it was intercepted and there was no way he could have got back as his momentum was running forward. Sissoko let his man go and we were lucky the shot was off target. If Hugo wants to pick fits Sissoko’s tracking, Aurier decision making, Davies in possession of Moura for everything he’s touched this half would have been worthier recipients. They’d all respond a bit differently to Son I’d wager...

That was my thought the pass went behind Son it at worse he left it for Kane, it was intercepted and there was no way he could have got back as his momentum was running forward. Sissoko let his man go and we were lucky the shot was off target. If Hugo wants to pick fits Sissoko’s tracking, Aurier decision making, Davies in possession of Moura for everything he’s touched this half would have been worthier recipients. They’d all respond a bit differently to Son I’d wager...

Dunno about that, I reckon Son is a hard little bastard.

Back