• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
should be, there was space to break into

The last 5 have really frustrated me. Where this team don't do well. They are already in the dressing room. There were a few chances to break with more composure. And we could have easily conceded from sloppy play. Not surprised Lloris is not happy.

Guess its too much to hope that Bergwijn and The Fat Man replace Moura and Sissoko at half-time isnt it?

Definitely. Lucas doesn't bring a thing to the table in a game like this.

What the fudge happened with Hugo and Sonny there?

Players scared to make mistakes, if Everton stop showing us as much respect they’ll get through us. Sissoko is not tracking runs. Moura doesn’t offer anything in possession.

Not sure I like seeing my players arguing like that or not

In this case I think I like it.

If they had any real beef with each other, they wouldn't show it on the pitch. Its effectively a desire to be better spilling over. I can take that.

mmm, need to sort that out in the dressing room, dont want it to drag on back out on the pitch, otherwise we'll end up throwing this away

We've been solid defensively though! And we're not as pedestrian on the ball as we have been. There are some good signs, I think. Clutching at straws maybe, but not too pessimistic after this half.

Put a proper creator in this side and we are creating a lot more chances.
Good on Hugo there -

Hugo was annoyed as was Toby, we had a good chance of a break away, we fudged it up again and 2 seconds later they nearly score

Too right our captain was giving our attackers pelters, useless

Back