• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny it's been months and months and two managers and far too many games but I still find seeing the name Sissoko and Winks paired in a starting lineup incredibly depressing. We just know what to expect and they never bloody disappoint.

The sooner this season ends the better. [emoji34]

All the way back when Poch was persisting with the diamond it as aimed at eventually the midfield looking like that. La Celso and Ndombele are perfect for the left and right points of that shape.

La Celso injured, Ndombele inj/looking poo and I'd probably guess Poch thought Dier could play the holding role as well, and his form was poo as well.

So we never got close to trialling it. Although we did persist with other players in that shape to disastrous effect.

Jose has had little opportunity to try it as well BUT if he's bold enough to throw Ndombele in and see if he sinks or swims, now could be a good time as realistically we have little to play for.

Of course Poch Mourinho have the benefit of seeing them in training. But in theory, if LeCelco and Ndombele could track back and screen the defence when we needed, it could work and we’d have a lot of attacking flair.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That's the number 10 role under Mourinho. The same as we have seen Dele and Lamela doing.

Ndombele hasn't shown anything in a Spurs shirt yet to warrant a start.

Not that I disagree with you. But Winks has hardly pulled up any trees lately either. Just being Devils advocate ;)

It's funny it's been months and months and two managers and far too many games but I still find seeing the name Sissoko and Winks paired in a starting lineup incredibly depressing. We just know what to expect and they never bloody disappoint.

The sooner this season ends the better. [emoji34]
Agree, they both have limitations which means you feel like only one can be selected as a second choice. More importantly though what is emoji34??

Given Lamela's extreme left footedness and tendency to drift left as he runs with the ball, dribbles the ball or just wanders about. I think he can only be played on the right. Even then he us likely to end up on the left.

Given Lamela's extreme left footedness and tendency to drift left as he runs with the ball, dribbles the ball or just wanders about. I think he can only be played on the right. Even then he us likely to end up on the left.
50315A21-37F6-49A7-BF11-0BE2F9A1D759.jpeg

I try not to drink on a school night but I'm going to need a beer for this, aren't I?

Wow. I had you pegged as older than a schoolboy! Maybe a half of shandy!
I am wearing my 125 year shirt tonight to try and conjure up some good times!

One day we may actually see our new signings play in the same team. I mean what harm can it do?

Has he shown anything for us to suggest that he can play there? He looks like an ineffective inside forward to me.
I think he was defensively minded / box-to-box midfielder at Benfica. I think he would be worth a shot there alongside someone who is more likely to sit and pick the ball up from the back i.e. Winks.

A shot for every time our full backs allow a cross, Sissoko kicks the ball into touch and when Moura falls over.

By half time

m4xNZ0.gif

Lo Celso's best position is CM if you ask me however we're crying out for some creativity in the front 4 so needs must....

Out best combination in trio of players behind Kane was the Dele, Eriksen and Son axis. Obviously two of those are still at Spurs, but we need a creator to play with them and then you can move GLC back into CM

Back