• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

No but it's evident from reading that, that we're ENIC's cash cow. To be fair to ENIC they have been very honest stating to the Trust that they can happily leave whenever they want and that we are an investment.

My only beef with ENIC is they have a paltry League Cup to show for their 19 years in charge.

They’ve got us into a position to win the league twice and the CL once, plus loads of appearances in the later rounds of the domestic cups, it’s the players that keep fudging it up on the day.

They’ve got us into a position to win the league twice and the CL once, plus loads of appearances in the later rounds of the domestic cups, it’s the players that keep fudging it up on the day.
I turned 47 years old last week.

And the reality hit me that I’m never going to see Tottenham win anything again in my life time. Certainly not the league or even a European trophy.

No but it's evident from reading that, that we're ENIC's cash cow. To be fair to ENIC they have been very honest stating to the Trust that they can happily leave whenever they want and that we are an investment.

My only beef with ENIC is they have a paltry League Cup to show for their 19 years in charge.

It's also fair to say that, if that bit is true, all that bullcrap about Levy bring a lifelong fan was just that, PR spin. Hard to be a lifelong fan if you are not 'particularly keen on football'.

If true. It's just such an easy admission of outright lies on the part of Levy and ENIC that I need to find the source for it.

Spot on we have had several chances to have won things but always fell at the last hurdle, said on here a few seasons back that we have too many players who had no winning mentali ty ( and was laughed at by some for saying so). The players have shown that in spades.

How many finals and "nearly titles" did the scousers have? How may finals did Klopp lose with them? They lost the Europa League Final, the Mickey Mouse Cup, the Champions League Final, sniffed at the title but never got close until last season (when they still got edged by City)? Nah, we bottled it at the top mate. It is what is it, but we needed to keep refreshing to challenge them. Even this summer, we should've got Fernandes as well as Lo Celso given that we were losing Eriksen. Where would the problem have been having two top top players pushing everyone for their place? As it is we have a Fernandes that no-one I know actually wants, and who certainly does not push anyone for their place whatsoever. Give the dippers credit, they could've bottled it with Klopp, instead they let him manage, let him sell their top player at that time to finance what they really needed and the rest is history.

I turned 47 years old last week.

And the reality hit me that I’m never going to see Tottenham win anything again in my life time. Certainly not the league or even a European trophy.
Hang on in there mate. I’m sure we’ll be back in the Audi cup in a couple of years once we have a vax for Corona. Or is this more of a social commentary on the life expectancy of a Leicesterian?

Last edited:
How many finals and "nearly titles" did the scousers have? How may finals did Klopp lose with them? They lost the Europa League Final, the Mickey Mouse Cup, the Champions League Final, sniffed at the title but never got close until last season (when they still got edged by City)? Nah, we bottled it at the top mate. It is what is it, but we needed to keep refreshing to challenge them. Even this summer, we should've got Fernandes as well as Lo Celso given that we were losing Eriksen. Where would the problem have been having two top top players pushing everyone for their place? As it is we have a Fernandes that no-one I know actually wants, and who certainly does not push anyone for their place whatsoever. Give the dippers credit, they could've bottled it with Klopp, instead they let him manage, let him sell their top player at that time to finance what they really needed and the rest is history.
We got lo Celso and ndomebele.
It was le Celso or fernandes
Even Jose saw it that way when asked this week
You think Klopp had a say in the sale of Coutinho? I think the player made the move happen (as was widely reported) and the club did their best to get as much money (which they did extremely well). Klopp IMO was told he wants to go and we’re getting silly money so it’s happening and it’s up to you to tell us who you want

Gedson? I like him, hope we make it permanent.

The other Fernandes, we clearly tried but he and his club knew they could get more money out of United. I don’t think we’d consider it a miss had Lo Celso not been injured and had Ndombele put some effort in.

As for Klopp and the dippers, them bottling it has been the natural order for most of time, I think their success is more to do with teams around them being even bigger bottlers than anything they’ve done, City showed the other night how far superior they can be, they’ve just put in zero effort for most of the season.

Back