• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

To build a team you need to coach
He does the mental coaching really well and gets the players meteorology right
Not convinced about the technical coaching side
I’m not convinced about the mentality, tippy tappying to a league title with the team has the most resources but not coming through big CL matches or responding to a domestic challenge strikes me as having the opposite.

I’m not convinced about the meteorology, tippy tappying to a league title with the team has the most resources but not coming through big CL matches or responding to a domestic challenge strikes me as having the opposite.
He makes his players believe in his approach and methods
That’s mentality
But how many have improved the technically

After our brickshow, City’s demolition of the Dippers has cheered me up no end. Please GHod let them add to this second half.

Smug Liverpool supporting mate of mine has been giving it loads all week and bombarded me as we were getting spanked. He’s getting it back with interest now. A Spurs fan slagging a Liverpool fan at the moment may seem insane but fudge it.

After our brickshow, City’s demolition of the Dippers has cheered me up no end. Please GHod let them add to this second half.

Smug Liverpool supporting mate of mine has been giving it loads all week and bombarded me as we were getting spanked. He’s getting it back with interest now. A Spurs fan slagging a Liverpool fan at the moment may seem insane but fudge it.
Yup, been a long time coming but hopefully a thorough hiding will get those Dippers to calm down a bit!

Bournemouth will keep West Ham up, that's the real disgrace of this performance.

Feltch on BT will have ripped it off by the time this finishes.

Having just witnessed this twice in a minute in the Leicester v Palace game... The non rule I've never understood in football is how come all because you 'get your shot off' the defender is 'allowed' to smash thru you in what is easily a yellow card offence.
The dangerous play and high potential to injure an opponent is there but it just gets a free pass. Weird.

So two possible offsides against United not confirmed by VAR, bet they would be given if it was us.

In the end though United showing how to put teams away, and Fernandes rubbing our nose in it

So two possible offsides against United not confirmed by VAR, bet they would be given if it was us.

In the end though United showing how to put teams away, and Fernandes rubbing our nose in it
Judging by the still they just showed of Matic he was clearly offside.

Back