• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I asked myself at the final whistle, is this a new low, and it's not, it's a long time ago but that performance was no worse than our average in the first three months of the season, the brighton game springs to mind.

These players need a gonad*ing, they are all a lot better than they are showing, Poch let them get away with, if Jose does the same he won't be around long either.

Not sure what the feck I’ve just watched but that second half was appalling.
Biggest refereeing gripe is not the disallowed goal but Norwood not getting the second yellow.
But no excuses. Bar an occasional exception, that was abysmal.

I’d be looking to get him on at half time regularly. Games open up in the 2nd half and players tire - and generally teams are well organised early.
He’s looked good in the sub cameos he’s had and very poor when he’s started. I agree with you, I’d be putting him on for the last 30 or so minutes of games and hope he makes himself undroppable

I asked myself at the final whistle, is this a new low, and it's not, it's a long time ago but that performance was no worse than our average in the first three months of the season, the brighton game springs to mind.

These players need a gonad*ing, they are all a lot better than they are showing, Poch let them get away with, if Jose does the same he won't be around long either.

The Brighton game was much worse. We deservedly lost by 3 to a worse team than Sheffield United.

Tonight, we were better for long periods but defended in an utterly gutless and brainless way. sexy.

Not sure what the feck I’ve just watched but that second half was appalling.
Biggest refereeing gripe is not the disallowed goal but Norwood not getting the second yellow.
But no excuses. Bar an occasional exception, that was abysmal.
Agree, First half was ok, screwed over by VAR. 2nd half was desperate.

Maybe we could ask him why we spent 40 million on Sanchez, 30 Sissoko, 25 Serge etc.

this squad is his mess

Badly worded - they are the flawed players

Quite clear he wasn't happy with the direction the club took with transfers over the last 2-3 years of his time here

At least I don't have to bother watching anymore football now, and can concentrate on things I should have done long ago. Season over.

fudging shameful. Absolutely shameful. I’m fuming with that. The least you expect from a Jose team is solidity and organisation. All of those goals were an absolute disgrace and Mourinho should pull out his version of the hairdryer. Absolutely unacceptable from some of our lads.

Ive had enough of Sanchez. Aurier was abysmal too on the second goal. Dier I thought was decent bar his part in the second goal. Sanchez was laughable on the second and third goals.

GLC was disappointing but tried. Moura was about the best of our attackers but was brainless at times. Lamela, usually good coming on, kept turning back and allowing them to get organised.

Really, really fudged off with that. Ruined my week. fudging table makes miserable reading.

Jose has a lot of work to do and without money to spend, fudge knows how he can do it.
I concur. In possession our move breaks down when Aurier Sissoko davies or Moura has the ball. In defence Aurier doesn’t fear or see danger, Sanchez is awkward unless he is facing a straight ball, Dier is decent in the air but positioned too deep, I think there is hope for him but he needs a season at CB with the Dutch lads and I’d be happy to see him at RB now he has got his fitness back (he’s better in the ball than the 4 mentioned earlier). Davies is just a non entity, I really don’t recall Sessegnon doing worse than he did tonight.
We really have built the squad into two really disjointed halves. Attacking wise we have players who need space to run into, which would only come from having a defence capable of absorbing pressure to counter attack.
The target for the rest of the season is for Mourinho to show that his tolerance for being poor in training is matched by his tolerance for poor performance in the actual match.

Back