• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Still not "entirely" sure what point you're making mate.
IF you're saying that starting Moura as our central striker was a viable option in that game, I don't think so.
IF you're saying simply starting Moura (perhaps playing off Sonny as the central striker) was an option, perhaps.
I am agreeing with Modric that anyone thinking Moura could've started as the central striker based off the Ajax hat-trick is missing the Llorente component.
And finally, I am saying that I always agreed with the decision to start Harry Kane.
I’m not sure how clearer I can be?

I’m saying no one who thinks Moura should have started thinks he would have played up front on his own! It’s classic straw man arguing, implying a ridiculous scenario to something that no one has suggested.

I’m not sure how clearer I can be?

I’m saying no one who thinks Moura should have started thinks he would have played up front on his own! It’s classic straw man arguing, implying a ridiculous scenario to something that no one has suggested.

Forgive me, but I remember many people suggesting that he should start ahead of Kane, who was the top of a 4-2-3-1.
Are you now saying that all those people who suggested that were also suggesting a change of formation?
Truth be told, hindsight and all that, if anyone should've started that final in Harry's place it should've been Llorente as he's a handful and would've occupied those CBs.

For me, Moura is a wonderful futsal player, as his second goal in Ajax showed. He is not a tactical player in any sense for me.

Forgive me, but I remember many people suggesting that he should start ahead of Kane, who was the top of a 4-2-3-1.
Are you now saying that all those people who suggested that were also suggesting a change of formation?
Truth be told, hindsight and all that, if anyone should've started that final in Harry's place it should've been Llorente as he's a handful and would've occupied those CBs.
I don’t remember any of those, I think Son is the lone striker if Kane or llorente doesn’t play 99% of the time?

I don’t remember any of those, I think Son is the lone striker if Kane or llorente doesn’t play 99% of the time?

Logic would dictate as such.
There again, logic dictates that regardless of full match-fitness, you start your top striker (and one of the world's best) in the biggest game in club history IF fit, and people seemed to think otherwise.
Anyway, onwards.

We need to hold our hands up, admit we got the appointment completely and utterly wrong, bin him off and look for a manager who's up for the rebuild - otherwise we're going to throw away next season too and the few players left in this team who actually have something left to offer.

Living in cukoo-land if you think we're going anywhere other than backwards with this chump

We need to hold our hands up, admit we got the appointment completely and utterly wrong, bin him off and look for a manager who's up for the rebuild - otherwise we're going to throw away next season too and the few players left in this team who actually have something left to offer.

Living in cukoo-land if you think we're going anywhere other than backwards with this chump

I would actually agree he is the wring man for the club. We need a young guy who wants to rebuild as you say.

But he us here and i dont see him going anywhere. Maybe getting sacked December 2021 if we are 10th in the league.

I'd give him a proper transfer window. What we're seeing now is the same as the last two years under Poch (minus Eriksen wasting every single set piece).

He's been here long enough to at the very least get the players here on side and fighting for their part in his plans but they look completely disinterested. Why waste any more time

What did you all expect? You saw him at Man U, yes? It was very unlikely to work.
Lots on here pointed that out and got told he was good at United look what he won etc. Was always a poor choice does seem a bit knee jerk in saying this but Sack him. Start again as Billy has said need a young manager and build something .

I'd give him a proper transfer window. What we're seeing now is the same as the last two years under Poch (minus Eriksen wasting every single set piece).

Agree, he has to have a chance, a proper pre season and be allowed to bin some players off. We were a mess when he arrived, as bad as tonight was he's overseen a steep rise in PPG, it's still early days, what's he had, 20 odd games.

Lots on here pointed that out and got told he was good at United look what he won etc. Was always a poor choice does seem a bit knee jerk in saying this but Sack him. Start again as Billy has said need a young manager and build something .

The only way this appointment would have worked was if there was an instant reaction and he managed to reignite the players here - Levy/the board gambled on that and they got it wrong - it's clearly a much bigger job than they and many of our supporters realised.

Back