• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 goals from backward crosses in our box?

Big changes for the next game otherwise Jose will be admitting it’s his coaching rather than the personnel available

it’s easy though
Get behind the full backs and it’s job done
People say we need a DM... that’s a fudging luxury with these two clown shoes playing full back

We have created precious little tonight and the players shouldn’t let their heads drop Like they have but I can’t really blame them: it should’ve been 1-1 and 10 vs 11 but it was neither. At elite level tiny fractions make big differences. VAR won the game tonight.

it’s a bad attitude, that’s the cause of everything

Jose needs to kick them up the arse, throw a couple of them under the bus, we have 5/6 players capable of beating teams like this singlehandedly

players are too comfortable

I Would keep about 4 of this lot.

moura
Sissoko
Serge
Sanchez

All fundamentally flawed footballers.

Lamela will never be the player we want him to be

SB really needs to do more but gets a pass.

I mean, they're good as third-line reserves - the useless randos who used to hang around in 3rd teams and U-21 teams, waiting to one day fill up the end of a bench and get caught on camera picking their nose and laughing.

Just a shame they're all first choices, really.

Amazing timing because if this virus happened 2 or 3 years before we could win the league next season.

We might need to use players like tangana more. He was such a breath of fresh air, i wonder if marsh and amos could be as well.
At least he can defend
He goes rob the man and defends on the front foot
It’s why ours are criminally as their passive full backs defensively

I Would keep about 4 of this lot.

moura
Sissoko
Serge
Sanchez

All fundamentally flawed footballers.

Lamela will never be the player we want him to be

SB really needs to do more but gets a pass.

I wouldn’t allow Sanchez in our shirt again. He was at fault for two goals tonight. He’s a liability and I don’t see him getting any better so his age is no longer an excuse.

Aurier can fudge off too.

Back