• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Mourinho was meant to be good at setting up teams to defend. The players look like they couldn't give a ****. I predict a managerial falling out fairly soon.

We have created precious little tonight and the players shouldn’t let their heads drop Like they have but I can’t really blame them: it should’ve been 1-1 and 10 vs 11 but it was neither. At elite level tiny fractions make big differences. VAR won the game tonight.

I Would keep about 4 of this lot.

moura
Sissoko
Serge
Sanchez

All fundamentally flawed footballers.

Lamela will never be the player we want him to be

SB really needs to do more but gets a pass.

Typical fudging Tottenham. Seen it a million times over the years. Show up to a tough away ground in our nice pale blue kit. Look nice and tidy on the ball and get turned over because we have fudge all backbone.

Utterly fudging shameful to lose like this because in a million years, they aren’t 3 goals better than us and on the night they haven’t been 3 goals better than us.

3 goals from backward crosses in our box?

Big changes for the next game otherwise Jose will be admitting it’s his coaching rather than the personnel available

With no money for signings we are going to be mid-table for a while I fear

Amazing timing because if this virus happened 2 or 3 years before we could win the league next season.

We might need to use players like tangana more. He was such a breath of fresh air, i wonder if marsh and amos could be as well.

Back