• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Looking at their remaining games and considering the fact that either Aston Villa or Bournemouth have to get more points than them, they're staying up quite comfortably. A straight playoff against Villa in the last game would be great though.

Looking at their remaining games and considering the fact that either Aston Villa or Bournemouth have to get more points than them, they're staying up quite comfortably. A straight playoff against Villa in the last game would be great though.
Yea I think they could be safe because Bournemouth and Villa will barely pick up any points themselves. The only points I see west ham getting are v Norwich And Burnley, then the last game of the season v Villa. 9 points in those and they are safe but if they slip up in any of those 3...

@MKSpur

Can't for the life of me figure out who the blond is with the necklace?

I'm sure the Poch one has gone down all too well with a few on here..For all the upcoming debates about pros and cons of approach and style, it's a given that Poch makes a more attractive lady than Jose.

@MKSpur

Can't for the life of me figure out who the blond is with the necklace?

I'm sure the Poch one has gone down all too well with a few on here..For all the upcoming debates about pros and cons of approach and style, it's a given that Poch makes a more attractive lady than Jose.
Ginola, it’s his own necklace :D
CA9D45BE-646A-4DD0-8EBA-554D5632B116.jpeg

(S)he looks like Madonna.
You need to go to Specsavers! Looks nothing like Madonna! Maybe if you took off that mask you would see better.

Also, Ginola isn't particularly good looking. (well, compared to most brits he is, but not elsewhere). But He's sexy, acts sexy and talks sexy. Completly Different thing to looking pretty. You can be sexy as hell without being very good looking.

Last edited:
Easily, the teams below them won’t pick up another point for the rest of the season, they’re woeful!

Normally when you get to the run-in a few teams start putting some results together, this year they are all as terrible as each other

Back