• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lamela is for me that impact off bench player, when games stretched and he gets more margin for errors.

He isn’t this complete player we all wanted that’s clear, I do like his blood and guts (and elbows) when he comes on though.

He pretty much always has a positive impact off the bench.

1-0 when he went off v United
0-0 when he came on tonight...

:)

That was the most Mourinho like performance since he got here. We absolutely dominated them bar the first 15 or 20 mins.

Very solid defensively. Thought Dier was excellent again and Sanchez was good albeit they offered little. GLC had some brilliant touches. He’s more Modric than Eriksen for me. Everyone else was good without being great. Lamela and Bergwijn did well when they came on in giving them something to think about.

Just a good solid performance and I’m very happy. West Ham aren’t the benchmark but we needed that.

That lot could and I do hope go down , Their players don’t look up for a relegation battle. Anderson’s body language was bad. They rely on him for a spark.

At last a win , Kane finds the net . Let’s hope we can push on. First half was not great tho

Alli is an impact, groove player for me, he is type in my opinion who would be more affected by the break.

I give him points tonight for the tash

Out of interest did you watch from the KO?

I think it is funny when players get coated and subs venerated in these situations. Spam packed 10 behind the ball and looked to stop any runs behind for 45 mins (Dele twice was on the verge of breaking that he just needed better passes). Game became stretched, he was replaced by Lamela who took advantage of the situation.

I think Dele is a player who some people simply don't like. Was he Cruyff tonight? No.
But he was involved and decent for his first game in months. Others were rustier IMO.

MOTM has to be the player who drives the team and that’s Lo Celso

defence did everything they needed although both full backs made errors that they didn’t need too again

Kane scores and then was demanding the ball more and more

oh and Bergwein has to start of fit, him son and one plus one other

Back