• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sensational from Lo Celso.

I’ll regret saying this but we look very organised defending set pieces. Our players seem really well positioned and cut a lot out. It was the same on Friday from memory.

Are you serious? Insane talent! He needs to play ffs. Mourinho could've given him a confident boost by playing him, but no, fudging useless Sissoko against a team who barely have the ball.

do you not think he takes any Responsibility for this?

2 managers have decided he isn’t up to it so far and from what we’ve seen when he’s started they are not wrong, Overweight and half arsed performances.

Yeah exactly
Looked rusty
But his response was in response to mine saying that Moura has been the pick of the attackers
Dele IMO had been the worst player in our attacks, but he looked rusty

One more round and then I am out. A Kane inch away from a great run/chance. Plenty of smart passes around the box. Moved to a perfect position for Sonny to play him in first time only for Sonny to check back. Nice run ending in rusty brick shot. Fast ball from defence when Kane missed his sitter. I think both Moura and Kane have been rustier.

Not bothered if he didn't meet your personal standards, but he was in the game and in it well. Rusty? Are 't they all...

Bunch of differing formations/lineups i could write down in response but ultimately the point isn't one of individual matches or lineups it's that we have a player wasting his talents on the bench for too long now.

He's wasting them most of the time he's on the pitch as well.

3 subs left. They have to all be used together right now htat we've made two separately right? Or obviously not make all 5 subs like last Fri

3 subs left. They have to all be used together right now htat we've made two separately right? Or obviously not make all 5 subs like last Fri
I don’t think it’s a good idea to use 5 it disrupts the rhythm to much . Maybe with 2-3 mins to go maybe.

do you not think he takes any Responsibility for this?

2 managers have decided he isn’t up to it so far and from what we’ve seen when he’s started they are not wrong, Overweight and half arsed performances.

Yes of course he has responsibility but if you follow the thread of conversation back i was initialy taking a swipe at Mourinho for making a spacegoat of him (which tells you what i think of the situ) Mourinho 101 publically call out big name player and drop from side to assert authority (Pogba?)

Of course there's always the train of thought that a managers job is to get the best out of the players available too

One more round and then I am out. A Kane inch away from a great run/chance. Plenty of smart passes around the box. Moved to a perfect position for Sonny to play him in first time only for Sonny to check back. Nice run ending in rusty brick shot. Fast ball from defence when Kane missed his sitter. I think both Moura and Kane have been rustier.

Not bothered if he didn't meet your personal standards, but he was in the game and in it well. Rusty? Are 't they all...
They all are
Some look more off than others
He did

Back