• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who would you have started Ndombele in place of?

Bunch of differing formations/lineups i could write down in response but ultimately the point isn't one of individual matches or lineups it's that we have a player wasting his talents on the bench for too long now.

Where are you lot getting your lockdown crack from, I’d love to be so high that Ndombele seems like a good idea?

Are you serious? Insane talent! He needs to play ffs. Mourinho could've given him a confident boost by playing him, but no, fudging useless Sissoko against a team who barely have the ball.

Bunch of differing formations/lineups i could write down in response but ultimately the point isn't one of individual matches or lineups it's that we have a player wasting his talents on the bench for too long now.

do you not think he takes any Responsibility for this?

2 managers have decided he isn’t up to it so far and from what we’ve seen when he’s started they are not wrong, Overweight and half arsed performances.

Back