• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to have football back after the unexpected 3 months break. But not really excited about our first match against ManU. Our matches against ManU are traditionally among our hardest every season. We have a poor record against them. In fact, we have lost our last 2 matches against them home and away. We are also winless in our last 6 matches in all competitions. Fortunately, we will have almost all our players back for this match except for the suspended Alli. Let's see which Spurs will turn up for this match. We badly need a win to get back into the top 4 race. Let's hope Mourinho has get back his old magic to help us win this match.

Wow. Dier and Sanchez. I thought they might make a good partnership one day. Both capable of mistakes, but more mature now, time they step up!

Winks-Sissoko at least they compliment each other. Not the most talentent midfield in the world, but a competent one.

Lamela and Winks can play world-class football for limited games. Need them both playing at that level.

Excited by our front quartet. Son, Kane, Bergwijn are a handful.

Wow. Dier and Sanchez. I thought they might make a good partnership one day. Both capable of mistakes, but more mature now, they should step up!

Winks-Sissoko at least they compliment each other. Not the most talentent midfield in the world, but a competent one.

Lamela and Winks can play world-class football for limited games. Need them both playing at that level.

Excited by out front quartet. Son, Kane, Bergwijn are a handful.
Didn't Winks and Sissoko have a dreadful record when played together?

Wow, that line up is a surprise!!
Mainly because I had completely forgotten who plays for us!

That defence is definitely one for a physical battle - although Aurier, Sanchez and Dier all have a brain fart in them.
Man U have a lot of pace going fwd. So I expect that back to sit a lot. Maybe with the exception of Aurier with Sissoko covering.

Back