• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I’d say that’s lazy coaching
I got better and better with my left foot as I got older and played more on that side to the point that I’m two footed now... but of course I’m not elite level

And I am sure that every Premier League footballer is better with their wrong foot than you.

And I am sure that every Premier League footballer is better with their wrong foot than you.
As am I... I’m almost 44
But I’ve played against plenty fo ex players and the difference is huge anyway ... mainly in touch and control rather than use of the wrong foot

jay_inbetweeners_season1.jpg

Arsenal picked theirs up due to stupid travel arrangements
Flying up there at 5pm.... bonkers
I hope united do the same coming south on Friday

United do have a history of poor travel arrangements - didn't they get caught in traffic before the last game at Upton Park, and also against us at WHL?

Injuries will be part and parcel of this re-start. Arsenal picked up 2-3 last night and am sure other clubs have in training. The good thing is that
(i) GLC sounds like a knock at the moment,
(ii) Dele is only suspended for 1 game,
(iii) Parrott and Foyth would only make the bench as a result of now having more than 7 subs for these 9 games....apart from that they would have really struggled to make the bench let alone the team
(iv)....so really its only Tanganga who sounds like he might miss more than this 1 game and might have started

Get out of here with your fact based arguments.

My extreme exaggeration of our injury/suspension situation is a tried and trusted coping mechanism for when the team lets me down. I can then blame the footballing gods/karma/lady luck instead of admitting that I've made the choice to support a bunch of serial underachievers who'll only ever deliver the proverbial needle of joy amongst a haystack of failure. It's a failing of my makeup that the little bit of joy will generate enough hope to deal with all the disappointment. However, the coping mechanism described is integral to that process.

Therefore, your logical arguments are not appreciated and I'd be grateful if you'd take them elsewhere...

I hate playing United. It very, very rarely makes me happy.

...although if we could just scrape a win...

....Nope I'm not getting my hope's up

Properly psyched for this!

Don't hold out too many hopes for us with Alli and LeCelco out. But we're at home, and can focus without the crowd racket!

Going to be a weird thing.

COYSSSSSSSS

Back