• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how specific you can be on the relocations, as I’d want to just move a couple of rows down in the same block I’m currently in, so I can be first row in the middle tier of the north stand.

Dont want to put a request in and then find I’m dumped closer to the away end for example.

I was wondering the same.

I might fill out the form to see where it leads but not actually hit 'send'.

The plan now is to start on the 17th June with the two postponed games from the league cup final weekend and then it's Tottenham - Man United on Friday the 19th.

Obviously, City-Arsenal at the Etihad won't attract much of a crowd, but what will it be like in Tottenham on a Friday evening? I guess there'll be a considerable amount of police around the stadium.

The plan now is to start on the 17th June with the two postponed games from the league cup final weekend and then it's Tottenham - Man United on Friday the 19th.

Obviously, City-Arsenal at the Etihad won't attract much of a crowd, but what will it be like in Tottenham on a Friday evening? I guess there'll be a considerable amount of police around the stadium.

I really dont see crowds gathering in any number. Everyone knows this is unprecedented times and they have been told in no uncertain terms not to turn up.

Just say that anyone who does will get arrested and a £1000 fine and job done.

The only concern is when Pool win the league, then there will be without doubt absolute masses congregating going mad.

I really dont see crowds gathering in any number. Everyone knows this is unprecedented times and they have been told in no uncertain terms not to turn up.

Just say that anyone who does will get arrested and a £1000 fine and job done.

The only concern is when Pool win the league, then there will be without doubt absolute masses congregating going mad.
I don’t think the threat of a fine will be enough of a deterrent, people will assume not everyone can be caught if the mob is big enough or another £2 off the giro is a small price to pay to do it!
Perhaps if a team has fans gathering outside they can be deducted 1 point per fan arrested (proven time be fans before Scara arranges a coach trip for us up to Anfield!)

I don’t think the threat of a fine will be enough of a deterrent, people will assume not everyone can be caught if the mob is big enough or another £2 off the giro is a small price to pay to do it!
Perhaps if a team has fans gathering outside they can be deducted 1 point per fan arrested (proven time be fans before Scara arranges a coach trip for us up to Anfield!)

Have you seen what happens to coaches visiting Anfield?

EayFhgdXQAAq1zw

Has anyone received a refund for a ticket for the Man Utd game, purchased as a member?

I've got the credits for my ST on my Spurs account, am I correct in thinking that members that purchased their tickets would get a refund back to the card they used to buy it?

• The Club is preparing for a return of fans to our stadium when safe and appropriate to do so.
• We are committed to introducing new measures designed to protect fans’ health, safety and security.
• Season Ticket renewals for 2020/21 will be open from Monday (13 July) to ensure time to adopt a new registration system and fulfil seat relocation requests where possible.
• As well as securing seats, the initial payment of 20 per cent of your Season Ticket price includes all the benefits of a One Hotspur+ Membership.
• New hygiene controls, contactless digital ticketing and food and drink service will be introduced for 2020/21, utilising stadium’s technological capabilities.
• To ensure accurate registration information, all Season Ticket Holders will be asked to confirm or amend personal details.
• Renewing Season Ticket Holders will be given the opportunity to enter ballots for any reduced capacity matches.
• If COVID-19 related medical circumstances prevent certain fans from attending, they may make the initial payment 20 per cent and apply to have their seat reserved for the following season.

With leagues across Europe bringing fans back to stadiums and discussions underway here in the UK about fans attending Premier League matches, possibly with initially reduced capacities, we should like to update supporters on preparations and Season Ticket renewal plans for 2020/21.

In what are clearly exceptional circumstances that require extra measures in place, we shall be implementing a raft of new initiatives geared towards protecting the health and safety of supporters on their return to the stadium. This includes the introduction of new hygiene measures, intensive cleansing routines, a digital ticketing system and a pre-order food and drink service.

We shall be opening up Season Ticket renewals on Monday (13 July) in order to be able to have the time ahead of next season to both deliver new systems and also begin to relocate fans who have requested seat moves – something we can only do once supporters have renewed and we know which seats are available.

Please take time to read the following information carefully.

Digital Ticketing
We shall be utilising our stadium’s technological capabilities to introduce a contactless digital ticketing operation.

This will see all Season Ticket Holders and Members entering the stadium via their mobile device, rather than their Stadium Access Card or e-Ticket. When you renew your Season Ticket in full or purchase a future match ticket, your confirmation email will contain a link to download a pass directly onto your compatible mobile device. This pass is all you will need to enter the stadium on a matchday.

We shall provide further information on the details of this, including guidance for supporters who do not own a suitable device, in due course.

In addition to making the matchday entry process as smooth as possible, the new system has been designed to help protect supporters’ health, safety and security by allowing us to:

• Reduce physical contact during the stadium entry process.
• Understand who is inside the stadium on matchdays.
• Reduce ticket touting outside the ground.

We are also fast tracking the use of further technologies to enable fast, safe entry, and a pre-order food and drink service.

Season Ticket Verification
As mentioned, during these extraordinary times, it is vital that we know exactly who is entering the stadium – important for supporter security, location and the Government’s Track and Trace scheme.

To ensure that our stadium is as safe and secure as possible, supporters will be asked to confirm or amend their personal details.

We are aware that tickets are often held in the names of previous purchasers or only one family member. We shall therefore implement what is effectively an amnesty period and we ask all supporters to work with us to share correct information as this is vital to ensure that you can gain smooth entry to the stadium once you are able to return to matches. All ticketing points will remain protected.

Given registration processes are constantly being reviewed during these times, we may also require Season Ticket Holders to provide a valid form of photographic identification. You will not be required to do the above for the initial payment stage outlined below. As soon as these further processes are confirmed details will be emailed to Season Ticket Holders.

Possible Reduced Capacity Matches
If any matches of the 2020/21 season are operated on a reduced capacity basis, Season Ticket Holders who have renewed will have an option to be entered into a ballot for the opportunity to access a ticket for the match. We shall aim to ensure that this system is well-communicated, fair and even-handed and that no one supporter receives multiple picks if others have not had the chance to do so.

Ticketing Points
Given the current circumstances, we have decided that all Ticketing Point totals will be frozen for the current season and the annual clear down of legacy points will not take place.

Going forward we shall award Ticketing Points for those renewing and securing their seats with the initial payment for next season’s Season Ticket, however no points will be awarded during next season for match attendances or ticket purchases.

Seat Relocation
Now that fans have had the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the new stadium seating and cognisant of the original phases of seat sales, we wanted to ensure that supporters get the most out of every match. We understand that, for some, this may mean moving to a seat that better suits their needs.

With this in mind, for the first time, we were pleased to recently give fans the opportunity to request to relocate within the stadium.

We shall make every effort to accommodate as many of these requests as possible. If you have already made a relocation request, this has been recorded and you do not need to do anything more at this stage.

The relocation process can only begin once Season Ticket renewals have concluded and we have a clearer picture of availability. Those who have requested a seat relocation will still need to renew as outlined below.

Renewal Process
Season Ticket Holders will be invited to renew from Monday 13 July by making an initial payment of 20 per cent of their full 2020/21 Season Ticket price before the deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 August. As well as securing your seat for the 2020/21 season, this payment, which is non-refundable, also includes the full benefits of a One Hotspur+ Membership.

Season Ticket Holders will be invited to pay their remaining balance by a date to be confirmed in due course and supporters will be given no less than four weeks’ notice to do so.

Review 2020/21 Season Ticket prices
Season Tickets not secured by the initial payment before the deadline will be released for seat relocations and then to One Hotspur+ Members on the Season Ticket Waiting List.

Supporters can make the initial payment with credit held on their One Hotspur Ticketing account. If their current credit balance does not meet the cost of the initial payment, the remaining amount can be paid using a credit or debit card. Supporters without any credit in their Ticketing account can pay the initial amount by credit/debit card or use V12 Finance.

1882 Members – please be advised that the process outlined also applies to you in terms of the initial payment and timetable.

Away Season Ticket Holders – we are awaiting clarity in terms of away ticketing. You are advised to renew the home element of your Season Ticket and we shall contact you with further information in respect of away matches once it becomes available.

All Season Ticket Holders will be sent full details by email on how to make the initial payment on Monday 13 July when the renewal period will then be open.

We should like to ask Season Ticket Holders to please ensure that their contact details are up to date and that mail settings are set to receive emails from info@tottenhamhotspur.com. This can be done by logging in to your online e-Ticketing account and visiting the ‘My Account’ section.

Please be aware, due to COVID-19 restrictions, our Ticket Office is not open and our ticketing phone lines will not be available. If you have any questions related to the renewal of your Season Ticket after having received your email next week, please visit Ask Spurs or send us a message.

Exceptional Circumstances for supporters with COVID-19 related medical conditions
For those supporters unable to renew their Season Ticket due to COVID-19 related medical circumstances, we shall reserve your seat and hold it over for the 2021/22 season. All you will be required to do is make the initial payment now – this will be credited to your 2021/22 Season Ticket and Ticketing Points for renewal will be applied at that time too – and then complete an online form which will be provided post making the payment.

Tottenham Hotspur Women Season Ticket
Renewal plans for our Women’s Season Ticket will be confirmed in due course.

Thank You
We should like to thank all Season Ticket Holders for their patience and cooperation during this time. We look forward to welcoming fans back home as soon as it is safe and appropriate to do so.

Just read that. No idea if we’ll even get to see a live game next season. Maybe via a ballot, but pay us before we decide what we’re going to do. Plus if you want to move seats renew first

So your 20% can be covered by any credit you have in your account

This will see all Season Ticket Holders and Members entering the stadium via their mobile device, rather than their Stadium Access Card or e-Ticket. When you renew your Season Ticket in full or purchase a future match ticket, your confirmation email will contain a link to download a pass directly onto your compatible mobile device. This pass is all you will need to enter the stadium on a matchday - So potentially it will be difficult to sell your ticket to a mate then

As my mate just said
1st March last game
6th July refund paid
13th July Levy wants it back

Also my pal never goes and I have his ticket and mine so that my friends/kids/mrs can come
I might use the amnesty to move his ticket into my name as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back