• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Good to see city managed to squeeze in
Some more advertising in the space where the fans would have been!

Can’t believe how unrealistic the fan sound is, i mean i can actually here Arsenal fans. Someone needs sacking.

the commentator just said on the other channel on sky its just the stadium sound. I've switched over.

It's brick still but at least it's not fake as fudge as well as brick

the commentator just said on the other channel on sky its just the stadium sound. I've switched over.

It's brick still but at least it's not fake as fudge as well as brick

I did the same. Sounds better without the fake noise

Really looked like it...! Wonder if it's because the ball was slightly inside the side netting?

Also seemed to be a clear penalty for Villa earlier, VAR asleep.
If you look at the curvature of the ball and the curvature of the post, I actually think not all of the ball crossed the line - assuming the line is as deep as the deepest part of the post

Back