• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

F.ck me. They reckon Andre Gomes is playing full on practice matches and is in contention for first team selection imminently.

He had a fractured dislocation of the ankle FFS.

Never on are cancelling their sponsorship deal with SportPesa as they can apparently get more elsewhere
Who thinks it will be Usmanov sponsoring them

Just watched the Kendall documentary on Sky and you forget how big Everton were in the 80s.

Kevin Sheedy and Southall were huge players for them.

Watched a few footy docs in lockdown like I believe in Miracles and it’s amazing how many legacies in football are built round great keepers and moments they pull off that change games.

Just watched the Kendall documentary on Sky and you forget how big Everton were in the 80s.

Watched a few footy docs in lockdown like I believe in Miracles and it’s amazing how many legacies in football are built round great keepers and moments they pull off that change games.

was going say not as huge as he is now

Southall was incredible.

The European ban hurt them badly.
Defining moment was in 1985 where he stopped our title push at WHL. We lost 6 out of our last 10 home games with the Everton game the killer, losing 2-1 despite dominating for long periods. Stand out save was from Roberts' 25 yarder heading for the top corner.

That side lost out the most due to the European ban.
I think Kendall had quite a bit in common with Fergie and Cloughie!

Allan, James and Doucoure announced last couple of days, all decent signings..... They'll still probably finish lower-mid table.

Back