• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fund raising for Jeremy @Yermiyahu

You have been awesome! Do not, under any circumstances, think that you have let anyone down! You have gone through a lot, supported @Yermiyahu and his family, set up the charity fund, and done exactly what Yermiyahu wished for.
You have done more than enough! Don't bring yourself further down mate. We all very much appreciate the effort you have put in, and I know Yermiyahu did too.
Again, a massive thank you for setting up the charity and letting us contribute at least a little bit in helping out. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Well said @Kandi1977 . My feelings exactly. A phenomenal effort by @DTA @scaramanga and everyone else who contributed. I had the great pleasure of knowing Jezza in Sarasota and he was a real Mensch. He will be missed on here and everywhere else. I can only wish him a good custard goodbye and hope he rests in peace. Please pass on my condolences to Trudy and his family.

Rest in peace, Jeremy. You will be greatly missed on here.

Thank you @DTA for giving us all the chance to do something to help the family. Top work.
I heard from Jeremy's widow Trudy yesterday and she wants me to pass on her deep appreciation of the fund raising initiated by @DTA. She also wanted me to let everyone know that their daughter, Sienna, is sleeping in her dad's old spurs shirts.

@DTA - How is Jermey's family doing?

I never met his family unfortunately, and because of that I dont really want to intrude and contact them.

I spoke to his wife a couple of times after Jeremy died, to sort out the fund raising money etc. But I dont really deal with death well at all (thats a fudging understatement) and all I would do is end up saying I'm sorry 100 times which is probably not helpful... she would probably end up consoling me.

I never met his family unfortunately, and because of that I dont really want to intrude and contact them.

I spoke to his wife a couple of times after Jeremy died, to sort out the fund raising money etc. But I dont really deal with death well at all (thats a fudging understatement) and all I would do is end up saying I'm sorry 100 times which is probably not helpful... she would probably end up consoling me.

You are a special guy my friend. Always here if you need any support. And most people don't deal with this stuff well. We aren't made that way.

Back