• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season ticket refunds

Christ
Where’s your seat?!?!
South Stand Upper

I think it was 5 xs £63 average
Just checked I had actually sold more than 2 tickets too, completely forgotten

Means my renewal would be £750 instead of £1,300

We're not going to be in watching before 2021 so it isn't going to be £1,300 that's for sure

South Stand Upper

We're not going to be in watching before 2021 so it isn't going to be £1,300 that's for sure

That doesnt seem right. Mine was £175 and I had sold man utd and wham on exchange.

Im north stand middle tier and avg price of my tickets are £65 a game.

Thought mine was a little low but likely correct when factoring in category of the remaining games at home and the adjustment they said they would do to remove categories from the games sold on exchange and just give pro rata.

So think I’m there or thereabouts but sounds like you have been given a nice bit extra back lol!

Unless you are in that 1882 club?

South Stand Upper

I’m south just at the top of the safe standing

That doesnt seem right. Mine was £175 and I had sold man utd and wham on exchange.

Im north stand middle tier and avg price of my tickets are £65 a game.

Thought mine was a little low but likely correct when factoring in category of the remaining games at home and the adjustment they said they would do to remove categories from the games sold on exchange and just give pro rata.

So think I’m there or thereabouts but sounds like you have been given a nice bit extra back lol!

Unless you are in that 1882 club?
It is a little more than I had originally thought but not hugely and no I'm not in the 1882

It is a little more than I had originally thought but not hugely and no I'm not in the 1882

Sounds like you have done incredibly well - best to keep quiet now and enjoy it lol, although if loads of people message the club about it going the other way for them, then you might hear something from the club. Even if you hadn’t collected your exchange money previously for united and wham (and sounds like you did) you still have a huge mark up.

For me I think I have been shortchanged £10 but cant be bothered to email the club about that amount.

My calcs suggest that if someone is like me and pays £65 a ticket and had collected united and wham exchange money previously, then you should end up with £185.

Remaining games 3x £65 = £195
Wham exchange = £65 (but doesnt count as already collected)
Man utd exchange = £75 (but doesnt count as already collected)
And then finally Man utd exchange adjustment to pro rata = -£10

Others can use the above formula, making adjustments for their pro rata ST match cost and also adjust for whether they already got exchange money.

Sounds like you have done incredibly well - best to keep quiet now and enjoy it lol, although if loads of people message the club about it going the other way for them, then you might hear something from the club. Even if you hadn’t collected your exchange money previously for united and wham (and sounds like you did) you still have a huge mark up.

For me I think I have been shortchanged £10 but cant be bothered to email the club about that amount.

My calcs suggest that if someone is like me and pays £65 a ticket and had collected united and wham exchange money previously, then you should end up with £185.

Remaining games 3x £65 = £195
Wham exchange = £65 (but doesnt count as already collected)
Man utd exchange = £75 (but doesnt count as already collected)
And then finally Man utd exchange adjustment to pro rata = -£10

Others can use the above formula, making adjustments for their pro rata ST match cost and also adjust for whether they already got exchange money.

Don't we have 5 games remaining? I have really lost track.

5x£63 for me. £315.

Everyone had this email?

We hope you are looking forward to the imminent return of football. Whilst it is great to have matches resume we understand that as a valued Season Ticket Holder it will be disappointing for you not to be able to attend our remaining 2019/20 games in person.

All our remaining games will be televised with 64 of the 92 Premier League matches being shown on Sky Sports.

Working with the Premier League and Sky Sports we are delighted to be able to offer all our Season Ticket Holders 2 free NOW TV Sky Sports Day passes. These passes normally cost £9.99 each and will provide you with two periods of 24 hour viewing access to Sky Sports channels via the NOW TV Streaming platform.

If you already have a Sky subscription then you should continue to use this as normal to view our matches, however if you don’t have a Sky Sports subscription simply enter your details using the cyan button at the bottom of this email and we will email you 2 unique codes to access the free NOW TV passes.

Please enter your details by midday (BST) on Wednesday 17 June if you would like the free NOW TV passes. More details on how to log on and activate the passes will be included in the email with the codes which will be sent before Friday’s game against Manchester United which is being shown on Sky.

Everyone had this email?

We hope you are looking forward to the imminent return of football. Whilst it is great to have matches resume we understand that as a valued Season Ticket Holder it will be disappointing for you not to be able to attend our remaining 2019/20 games in person.

All our remaining games will be televised with 64 of the 92 Premier League matches being shown on Sky Sports.

Working with the Premier League and Sky Sports we are delighted to be able to offer all our Season Ticket Holders 2 free NOW TV Sky Sports Day passes. These passes normally cost £9.99 each and will provide you with two periods of 24 hour viewing access to Sky Sports channels via the NOW TV Streaming platform.

If you already have a Sky subscription then you should continue to use this as normal to view our matches, however if you don’t have a Sky Sports subscription simply enter your details using the cyan button at the bottom of this email and we will email you 2 unique codes to access the free NOW TV passes.

Please enter your details by midday (BST) on Wednesday 17 June if you would like the free NOW TV passes. More details on how to log on and activate the passes will be included in the email with the codes which will be sent before Friday’s game against Manchester United which is being shown on Sky.

Yes but my brother didn't get his....

Back