• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

No but smashing the fudge out of cities and nicking everything in sight is ridiculous

that’s easy to say for you and myself but when it’s continuously happens to ‘your kind’ and no one gives flying fudge about it.
Yes looting etc is wrong but killing ‘kind of’ trumps it!
So cut this crap!

that’s easy to say for you, but when it’s continuously happens to ‘your kind’ and no one gives flying fudge about it.
Yes looting etc is wrong but killing ‘kind of’ trumps it!
So cut this crap!

Not to mention a good bulk of the looters and rioters were right-wing white instigators or police trying to bring on the wrath of the armed forces.

Not to mention a good bulk of the looters and rioters were right-wing white instigators or police trying to bring on the wrath of the armed forces.

I don’t know about that! But my take is ‘they’want give “the establishment” a well deserved bloody nose.

“We're the fudge wits” If you want to own it I respect that!
Follow the money and that’s what leads to the choice of our leaders.
The funding of the political parties is what matter here and gives us our ‘leaders’.
Advertising and donations are what count!

I voted so I feel its only correct to "own" it.
The real issue is the apathy that has lead decent people who feel it encumbent on them to exercise their right to vote having to for a least worst option.

More deaths in UK yesterday than the entirety of EU27 nations combined... imagine if we had a free press to call out the government rather than turning a blind away.

What little I've seen of starmer has impressed me, but then so has sunak.

Same here. He is calm and calculated in his questioning at PMQ's. BUT he is a lawyer, so PMQ's is very relatable skill so i expect him to perform well. (plus taking in to consideration his soundbite, waffling, hip shooter of an opponent)

I'll be honest and say thats as much as i've seen of him, so when it comes to leading, running something or thinking on his feet ....i'm obviously not sure

Edit:F.ck me just read he's a gooner:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Same here. He is calm and calculated in his questioning at PMQ's. BUT he is a lawyer, so PMQ's is very relatable skill so i expect him to perform well. (plus taking in to consideration his soundbite, waffling, hip shooter of an opponent)

I'll be honest and say thats as much as i've seen of him, so when it comes to leading, running something or thinking on his feet ....i'm obviously not sure

Edit:F.ck me just read he's a gooner:rolleyes:

A lawyer and a gooner, shudder.

What little I've seen of starmer has impressed me, but then so has sunak.
I agree, Sunak is giving shed loads of money away so he’s the ‘good guy’ ATM. Starmer is real player and has gravitas and I hope a politician’s nouse to get rid of Cummings Johnson government!

Back