• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Positive News

Could mean that someone in the Rondo's and drills today was busy giving 17 other people the virus

Note that in a lab, the tests are 99% accurate i.e. if you have 2 petri dishes, one definitely rife with the virus and one not... the test will be correct 99% of the time.

However, to get a good test you have to get a good swab i.e. stick the swab right up your nose into your brain cavity and whisk your brains about, or stick it right to the back of your throat, uncomfortably so.

I can't imagine our little darlings would suffer either of those things. So I'm not convinced Prem testing will be more than 70% accurate.

You can be damned sure that if half our squad are out with covid-19 when we are due to play West Ham, the game will be played no matter what.

Because the integrity of the competition, you know.

#coronagate

Could mean that someone in the Rondo's and drills today was busy giving 17 other people the virus

Note that in a lab, the tests are 99% accurate i.e. if you have 2 petri dishes, one definitely rife with the virus and one not... the test will be correct 99% of the time.

However, to get a good test you have to get a good swab i.e. stick the swab right up your nose into your brain cavity and whisk your brains about, or stick it right to the back of your throat, uncomfortably so.

I can't imagine our little darlings would suffer either of those things. So I'm not convinced Prem testing will be more than 70% accurate.
Did you listen to Windys recent podcast (the extra inch) with the pandemic expert discussing the PL’s approach to testing? Jaw dropping stuff.

Back