• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I pointed out two of the 'bigger deals' with her actions further up this page, but it seems you missed it in your rush to write yet another trolling post.

Haven't noticed any rioting following her tweet. It's not the most erudite post from her, but it really isn't that bad either. Is it related to the high proportion of people of colour who died from Covid doing front line jobs - carers, bus drivers etc? I didn't realise you were such a stickler for political correctness.

Haven't noticed any rioting following her tweet. It's not the most erudite post from her, but it really isn't that bad either. Is it related to the high proportion of people of colour who died from Covid doing front line jobs - carers, bus drivers etc? I didn't realise you were such a stickler for political correctness.

Is actual, immediate rioting a prerequisite for her words to be considered objectionable, then? Say what you like, as long no one actually riots?

More than one poster, besides myself has called her irresponsible over this, and no one that I've seen has seriously disagreed or taken any real issue with that verdict - except you. I wouldn't even notice that if it were a one-off, or if I hadn't observed similar, repeated patterns between you and numerous other posters on here. But let's face it - both of those things are a million miles from the truth, aren't they?

I've never put anyone on this site on ignore and I don't intend to start now, so let me make a polite request - please stop interacting with my posts, and I'll be more than happy to reciprocate.

Is actual, immediate rioting a prerequisite for her words to be considered objectionable, then? Say what you like, as long no one actually riots?

More than one poster, besides myself has called her irresponsible over this, and no one that I've seen has seriously disagreed or taken any real issue with that verdict - except you. I wouldn't even notice that if it were a one-off, or if I hadn't observed similar, repeated patterns between you and numerous other posters on here. But let's face it - both of those things are a million miles from the truth, aren't they?

I've never put anyone on this site on ignore and I don't intend to start now, so let me make a polite request - please stop interacting with my posts, and I'll be more than happy to reciprocate.

I didn't say rioting was a pre-requisite no. Having met her and her having helped me, I felt the response to her tweet on here seemed out of proportion. Apologies I thought you'd posted it in another thread too. My mistake it wasn't you.

She tends to get a bit of stick on here. Btw, how many female black MPs were there before Abbott? She is not always the most erudite but as a local MP she works hard to help people.

It's not even an organisation. This labelling is just a way for the authoritarians in power to expand the definition of an activist group so that anyone they oppose can be accused of being a member, and thus be harrassed/arrested/surveilled according to their invented pretext.

Edit: Here's a good blog post by Caroline Orr on this topic.

I get why people might see them as Terrorists

If they are or not is a matter of opinion

I would say Terrorists might be strong but is it outside the realms of possibility for them to undertake an action likened to Terrorism? I've seen some stuff and they get hyped up, maybe one day. But where I can't agree is they use weapons which does for my money hinder an important point.

They are definitely an organisation though.

I would say Terrorists might be strong but is it outside the realms of possibility for them to undertake an action likened to Terrorism? I've seen some stuff and they get hyped up, maybe one day. But where I can't agree is they use weapons which does for my money hinder an important point.

There is no they. They don't exist. It is a construction of the right. Nothing is organised.

I didn't say rioting was a pre-requisite no. Having met her and her having helped me, I felt the response to her tweet on here seemed out of proportion. Apologies I thought you'd posted it in another thread too. My mistake it wasn't you.

She tends to get a bit of stick on here. Btw, how many female black MPs were there before Abbott? She is not always the most erudite but as a local MP she works hard to help people.
What's the point of having a black, female MP if she's a halfwit who embarrasses not just her party but her entire profession?

Even if you believe that positive discrimination isn't discrimination and is some kind of force for good, people like her will only reinforce the opinions of those who think women and black women in particular are inferior to others.

There is no they. They don't exist. It is a construction of the right. Nothing is organised.
Does being organised matter in a world of social media?

If a bunch of people holding a particular grudge or just wanting to smash/steal brick all perform those actions under the self-raised banner of Antifa, then there is a group and they have a name.

This from a guy who thinks Cummings is being unfairly dealt with. :):):):):)

What's the point of having a black, female MP if she's a halfwit who embarrasses not just her party but her entire profession?

Even if you believe that positive discrimination isn't discrimination and is some kind of force for good, people like her will only reinforce the opinions of those who think women and black women in particular are inferior to others.

What's your problem, the Tories have an albino fool who is prime minister, but you seem comfortable with that?

Yeah I see what you mean. Those red necks loaded up with semi automatic weapons demanding the right to eat in at Subway are not terrorists, but a bunch of weedy college kids who try to make a stand against fascists could be.

Yeah I see what you mean. Those red necks loaded up with semi automatic weapons demanding the right to eat in at Subway are not terrorists, but a bunch of weedy college kids who try to make a stand against fascists could be.

Where have I said that? Behave lad

Where have I said that? Behave lad

Ha, ha. yes a bit harsh I know. The point is you come to the conclusion that the Antifa lot could well be terrorists but not those whom they are ranged against. The last time I checked they were not the group armed to the teeth, the white supremacists were.

What's your problem, the Tories have an albino fool who is prime minister, but you seem comfortable with that?
If you think his behaviour damages the impression of rich, educated white men them so be it.

I don't think that's a cause that will suffer greatly from it.

Ha, ha. yes a bit harsh I know. The point is you come to the conclusion that the Antifa lot could well be terrorists but not those whom they are ranged against. The last time I checked they were not the group armed to the teeth, the white supremacists were.

Where have I said racists can not be terrorists?

By saying that Antifa could be terrorists is not me saying that racism or the far right is...right.

You seem to be massaging that conclusion from thin air.

In fact I have said the cause is a good one, the violence and attacks do not help the cause.

Fact is they have been prominent in the US since the 80s and the countries right wing agenda is stronger now than ever. I am not saying its down to them but the point is you are not going to beat right wing issues and violence with violence.

Black women looking out for black peoples rights shocker?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It dosent take much for a few undesirables to look at her tweet and follow the USA.
Remember the London Riots, in the end most forgot about why they were angry and just wanted to bag new trainers courtesy of JD sports and the other sports shops.

Nike were very happy for the free advertising of their range shown around the world.

Does being organised matter in a world of social media?

If a bunch of people holding a particular grudge or just wanting to smash/steal brick all perform those actions under the self-raised banner of Antifa, then there is a group and they have a name.
LOL. The mental gymnastics required to try and make this point is impressive.

Antifa cannot be labeled a terrorist organisation as Trump is trying to do (but legally can't actually) in much the same way that you can't label white supremacy a terrorist organisation, or conservatism or liberalism. Does not compute.

LOL. The mental gymnastics required to try and make this point is impressive.

Antifa cannot be labeled a terrorist organisation as Trump is trying to do (but legally can't actually) in much the same way that you can't label white supremacy a terrorist organisation, or conservatism or liberalism. Does not compute.
I will happily refer to any white supremacists using the tactics of terror organisations as terrorists.

Back