• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fund raising for Jeremy @Yermiyahu

Then how about that pic of you going at it with Maggie Thatcher?

That was Ronald Raygun.

OIP.wVzD_4HOyCTsBTuCYY1LvAHaEc

Came to this late. (I've been avoiding things Spurs. Even opening my credit card wallet and seeing my season ticket causes me pain and I suspect traffic to GG has dropped for the same reasons.)

That said this is a cause with a finite amount of time.

I don't do social media (I'm from another generation) but those of you that do, get this trending (or whatever) because this is not one of those things you want to be thinking "I should've done that" two months down the line. You know it makes sense........
s1350-small-birds-custard-metal-advertising-wall-sign-retro-art.jpg

Reactions: DTA
Hi guys thank you for everyone that has contributed.

There is only 5 days left for us to meet or better the target, so it would be great to get donations rolling in so we can do so, every little will help.

I will be paying all the 'just giving' fees, so everything that you donate will be going to Jeremy and his family.

As many of you know, Jeremy is dying. It's hard for me to even write that, as he has been such a great friend to me.

A true gent, complete Spurs fanatic and valued forum member. This campaign is really just for this forum and wider spurs community, unless Jeremy wishes to expand it.

Unfortunately his illness and the treatment for it, has meant that he has been unable to work for many months. This has obviously had dire consequences to his finances.

Obviously knowing him as I do, I have given him some financial help, but wanted to set this campaign up to enable those of you that would like to help Jeremy out in his time of need to do so easily.

First time I have done something like this, so sorry if its not up to the usual standards of such campaigns. But he is really is a good guy, and you will be doing a good deed and helping a Spurs brother in need.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jeremyakayermiyahu

Hi @Yermiyahu and @DTA . Just seen this . Really sorry to hear your woes Jezza. I miss our times watching Spurs in Sarasota. Have made a small donation. Hope it helps. Really enjoy your custard contributions. With all best wishes to you and the family. COYS

Hi @Yermiyahu and @DTA . Just seen this . Really sorry to hear your woes Jezza. I miss our times watching Spurs in Sarasota. Have made a small donation. Hope it helps. Really enjoy your custard contributions. With all best wishes to you and the family. COYS

Thanks mate. I don't think that the Pub has been cleaned since the last time we were in there.

Come on guys... 1 day to go before the fund raising campaign ends.

As the chairwoman of Norwich once said:

Let's be having you!!! :)

Back