• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buy the dip.

I think the markets have priced it in already, a huge dip isn't exactly a surprise. Will fall more if the expected quick recovery doesn't materialise and the FTSE 100 is global companies anyway although the FTSE 250 has gone up as well.

I got a FTSE 100 tracked at 5,300 - hopefully make a decent amount.

I got a FTSE 100 tracked at 5,300 - hopefully make a decent amount.

As things stand at the moment that looks a respectable level to have got in at - close to the bottom.

The real question is whether there'll be further drops below that point. Given the scale of the situation, I'm still struggling to believe that isn't going to happen.

Reactions: DTA
Are you a certified member of crowdcube?

I got an email from ft as a previous investor and will follow that link.

Go on the forum over there. A few exciting days coming up. Glad to see your joining the family over there:)

Yep signed up to CC and have funds waiting to go on 14 May. Apparently they'll put FT on CC on the day and not before.

Have to say though Chich, the banter on here is better as far as a chat forum in concerned.

As worth a punt as anything out there, that i can see. Massively oversubscribed though. Many were expecting over 3 quid a share.

Thanks, I saw that it had overachieved on their desired investment, as a real noob, does that make it a worse proposition to invest?

I think so, maybe if there's a second wave it might go down again but I think countries will be better prepared next time so it wouldn't have the same impact.

Back