• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I dont mind them messing with the Away kit, although I always like to see a Navy one in there somewhere for a reverse. But that new Home Kit. Its utter Dogbrick.
It’s so bad it wouldn’t even be appealing as a t shirt without a red sponsor across the middle...

Last edited:
It's bad news when the best kit for the (maybe,possibly, never) upcoming season is green with "salmon" highlights :eek::D:eek::Do_O:confused:

I think I prefer the Grey one out of all of them. But that is not really saying much and I wont purchase any of them. Worst thing is, the training gear looks meh as well. Sales could plumit on kit this year. Shocking stuff and quite brick.

Define quality.... Looks hideous to me, far too elaborate. It's not designed at all.

Oof, there's a question. In "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" there was over a chapter dedicated to this very question and it left me none the wiser, if anything, maybe less wise than I was prior to reading it. F8cking horrible kit though mind, that faded chunky beauty pageant sash....

Back