• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The dying thread

So sad to hear this news Yer, we've "sparred" a couple of times on the virtues of living in the US, I can only echo what everyone has said, we're all here for you as long as you are, I'm so sorry to also hear you're bedridden but at least you will have some time with your kids. I was in a very grumpy mood as I went to the quack today for some back pain issues but this puts things into perspective. GHod bless and I don't know if you can do any sort of clinical trial but they're always worth some sort of go to help you or someone who would have this awful disease in the future.

I am so sorry to read this.
May you continue to hold on to the peace you have found in the weeks and months to come, and may you truly be able to enjoy time with those who mean the most to you.
Faith is such a strong thing in adversity and trial, I hope that it proves its worth once again to you now.

And may the kind words of relative strangers on here go a little further in showing you your worth.

fudging hell, man, that is rough to read this morning. :( I really hope you continue to post for as long as you can, always appreciated your contributions on here. It's at times like these you wish you had something wise or useful to say, but I don't know if I have. I remember listening to this short podcast from a cognitive therapist talking about how to deal with fear of dying, and feeling quite at ease about just knowing about that existing, so pasting in a link to that for you if it ever comes to that for you:

https://podcasts.apple.com/lt/podca...he-fear-of-death/id1171155453?i=1000379752230

Wishing you all the best, mate. I hope you're getting a lot of love from the people around you, and find some solace in that and in your faith!

Hi guys in case you missed the thread that @scaramanga very kindly stickied at the top of Random, I thought I would post it in here as well.

Jeremy is a true gent, complete Spurs fanatic and valued forum member.

Unfortunately his illness and the treatment for it, has meant that he has been unable to work for many months. This has obviously had dire consequences to his finances.

Obviously knowing him as I do, I have given him some financial help, but wanted to set this campaign up to enable those of you that would like to help Jeremy out in his time of need to do so easily.

First time I have done something like this, so sorry if its not up to the usual standards of such campaigns. But he is really is a good guy, and you will be doing a good deed and helping a Spurs brother in need.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jeremyakayermiyahu

This campaign is really just for this forum and wider spurs community, unless Jeremy wishes to expand it.

Thank you to all that have already contributed, I know Jeremy appreciates it.

I got to this a bit late, and I don't really know what to say - everyone here has been far more eloquent and composed than I can be about this.

You're an incredibly, incredibly brave man, mate. I'm proud to have been on this board with you, and to have gone through the things Spurs have put us through on this board with you.

I'll pray for you and your family, and I wish you all the peace and happiness in the world.

I'm getting much weaker. It's amazing how fast your body can detiriorate once it begins. Eight weeks ago I was driving and getting about. Now I can't walk or dress myself.

No words mate but thinking of you from Oz. You can reflect on seeing some great players in our strip, Bale, Modric, Sheringham, King etc., some good memories there for you.
All the best.

I'm getting much weaker. It's amazing how fast your body can detiriorate once it begins. Eight weeks ago I was driving and getting about. Now I can't walk or dress myself.
So sorry to hear this mate. Please try and find any little pleasure you can in everything you are able to do. Will be thinking of you and you continue to remind me of how much energy I waste on unimportant things.

Hi guys, once again thank you to everyone that contributed.

We have now reached 1.5k which is great. Having spoken to Jeremy I have reduced the target from £5k to £3k, the £5k target i set may have been a little ambitious. I have also asked just giving to change the end date to the end of this month, which they have done. @scaramanga (who has been great with this) has also added widgets to this site which takes you directly to the just giving page. But for those of you that haven't seen them you can just click on the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jeremyakayermiyahu

There is 20 days left for this campaign, and it would be great if we hit the £3k target for Jeremy.

Last edited:
Back