• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Even that garish multi colour part on the side of the green kit? I've always liked green kits but those stripe things on the sides are hideous.

I don't mind the peach and black piping. It is reasonably understated.

c5f191d586b43783fb151e8268b4d1af.jpg

Ah, right. Can't blame me for wiping that season from my memory, though. :p

Look on an app called VOVA, better app with faster delivery than DH Gate
They have the ‘new kits’ for sale already

Thanks for the app tip.

that home shirt has something for everyone....to hate. You could maybe get away with the broken grey glass effect if it was white all over, but tinkle stains on the collar , half blue sleeves and a lightening bolt down the sides would only be worsened by another colour on the sleeve sponsor!
It looks like it was designed by committee.

At a special school.

Can i ask if you'vr got a link to a listing, as, when i search, all i can find is retro kits! (appologies if im being blind lol) [

QUOTE="markysimmo, post: 1314101, member: 87"]Look on an app called VOVA, better app with faster delivery than DH Gate
They have the ‘new kits’ for sale already[/QUOTE]

Back