• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

SQUAD or SELL: Dier, Skipp, Gedson, Foyth, KWP, Jack Clarke, Vorm
I appreciate you’ve lumped ‘sold’ in with ‘squad’ so there is some ambiguity, however anyone considering selling Skipp needs shooting!

And quite how you’d sell Gedson when he doesn’t even belong to us, is a snafu of Levyesque proportions!

I think there will be very little transfer activity over the next 15 months. The current situation may well lead to a rise in loan and swap deals this summer.
May well work out in our favour with Jose’s relationship with certain agents

I think there will be very little transfer activity over the next 15 months. The current situation may well lead to a rise in loan and swap deals this summer.
It will make things very interesting for anyone with a big name/big value player with contract expiring in 2022 or 23

I appreciate you’ve lumped ‘sold’ in with ‘squad’ so there is some ambiguity, however anyone considering selling Skipp needs shooting!

And quite how you’d sell Gedson when he doesn’t even belong to us, is a snafu of Levyesque proportions!

LOL, I like Skipp and Gedson. The one that I was really hopeful for was Foyth, but it looks like he's not Jose's cup of tea, especially with Japhet and possibly Walcott-Fagan coming through. I'd like to see Skipp go out on loan this summer, hopefully to a decent team in the Championship. He deserves more minutes, and it's gonna be tough to get them at Spurs next year.

LOL, I like Skipp and Gedson. The one that I was really hopeful for was Foyth,

Is the worse footballer to play for my football club in a decade. I literally hate him,that pass back against arsenal when we were 2-0 up and lost 3-2 was the worse pass back i have ever seen. The guy has brick for brains and is worse then Aurier.

Anyone who thinks Foyth is going to make does not know football. He will play for a low down laliga team.

I literally fcuking hate the kid.

Swap deals are few and far between, and I can't see that happen. Too many ifs and buts for it to happen. Club wants rid of player, first you have to find a club that wants that player, then they need to have a player we want, and that club is willing to part with. Even at this stage, it's unlikely! Then both players have to agree as well! The probability of all those +more happening, is miniscule!

Swap deals are few and far between, and I can't see that happen. Too many ifs and buts for it to happen. Club wants rid of player, first you have to find a club that wants that player, then they need to have a player we want, and that club is willing to part with. Even at this stage, it's unlikely! Then both players have to agree as well! The probability of all those +more happening, is miniscule!
But the industry is changing now
It happens all the time in American sports through their trade system (money changes hands too)
Who knows what will happen now

There's no doubt he's a top talent and will definitely have a few more years at the top level. I just don't see a massive William shaped hole in our team unless we can ship out Lamela and maybe even Lucas. It'd be big wages for a "squad" player and we've only just bought in Bergwijn...

Is the worse footballer to play for my football club in a decade. I literally hate him,that pass back against arsenal when we were 2-0 up and lost 3-2 was the worse pass back i have ever seen. The guy has brick for brains and is worse then Aurier.

Anyone who thinks Foyth is going to make does not know football. He will play for a low down laliga team.

I literally fcuking hate the kid.

Juan is the kind of player that I want to succeed so badly because if he could iron out the clear faults in his game he'd be a step above. Given the damage that he can inflict on a performance / result in a matter of seconds it doesn't look good for him. I'd love to know Jose's + Poch's thoughts on how his development has gone so far. Imo maybe some kind of two year loan with an option for us to extend his contract or for the other club to be able to buy him at a high fee could work.

Didn’t he claim we’d done a deal with Nike on the stadium as well, that was the back end of last season.

he doesn’t know a thing and certainly nothing about us.

Back