• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Kane is merely repeating what he's been saying all along, ever since his breakthrough ie, he wants to win things.

Preferably with Tottenham, but he will only stay if the club is prepared to match his ambition.

This forum is always bellyaching about the hunger for trophies and here we have in Kane a player equally hungry for trophies. So much so that if he concludes the club are not trying hard enough, then he will be off.

Why on earth would we want it any other way?

We wouldn’t.

It grates me that players can still pull that line out when they have been in pole position to win multiple trophies and haven’t got it done though.

He's one man in a team of 11, he can't win in it on his own.
Truth is Harry, dele and son are the only three that have looked like they care for quite a while.
That for me is why Jose is struggling, these players aren't winners, and somethings just just can't teach.

If he wants to go and Levy prices him out of a move then I can see things getting nasty....
I can’t
He isn’t a mercenary and is very very well paid currently
I also say that the interview smacked of two bored blokes trying to have a chat and had no depth or quality to it
People are suggesting he should go to United win things
Their last trophies were won by the man in charge here and he had us above them until very recently after being here for 2 months
The short termism in the game is what kills it and of course the historical views of who did what in the last will always do it again

We wouldn’t.

It grates me that players can still pull that line out when they have been in pole position to win multiple trophies and haven’t got it done though.
Remember it is a team game. He cannot do it on his own.

At the end of the day Kane's scoring record, allied to his overall commitment and dedication, can hardly be called into question.

I think you've chosen the wrong target mate.

Remember it is a team game. He cannot do it on his own.

At the end of the day Kane's scoring record, allied to his overall commitment and dedication, can hardly be called into question.

I think you've chosen the wrong target mate.

I’m not singling him out, he’s just the latest to say it.

The same goes for all of the players who were here for the title challenges and CL final, they had the opportunity to win here.

The implication in your comment is that once a trophy is within reach there's no excuse for failure.

If only it was that simple.

The problem is that in some of those key games, some of those players requesting for trophies were found very wanting. It is all well and good to say one wants trophies but the players should show up when the opportunity is there and identify their own part in the non-trophy achievement. Instead of saying they would leave because they dont want to stay for the sake of it. That is a glory hunter.

there is a certain onus on the higher level players too

we've had these comments from Kane and Eriksen, two world class players, the best in their role in the world at a technical level

yes it's a team game, but in the key moments you need your star players to execute, thats where the difference is

there is a certain onus on the higher level players too

we've had these comments from Kane and Eriksen, two world class players, the best in their role in the world at a technical level

yes it's a team game, but in the key moments you need your star players to execute, thats where the difference is

Not sure about best in world but I get the point. There are some matches that it was clear the opponents were far more up for the game than our players and that is mindboggling.

Back