• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I see Chris Sutton has weighed in and said that Harry should leave if City or Liverpool come in.

I'm not one for the paranoia about the media but is it just me or do our players seem to attract more of this sort of brick. Maybe it's because Harry is England captain and the interview he's just given but I rarely see anyone come out and say the same about Aubameyang or Rashford for example. Shearer was on it last week too I think.

The lack of much other news has meant Sutton's big mouth has been given unusually high exposure at this time.

When was the last time we did that though?
We have on the last when players agitated for moves
But then so have all of those sold to each other
Arsenal lost RVP and Sanchez to United
Chelsea lost mata and matic to United with the same logic
We haven’t sold anyone to pool for years ...
city can throw money at us of course so that may open eyes and minds
The last time we sold a player to a rival?.... Walker.

He doesn’t want to leave

I don’t understand how people can read the interview, of watch it and see that he wants to leave

he is challenging the club to match his ambition

and he is also talking about pre season with Jose
We ain’t getting better. We’re getting worse.

Ergo, he’s laying the groundwork now as he knows how excruciatingly painful getting out of Levy’s vice-like money grip will be.

We ain’t getting better. We’re getting worse.

Ergo, he’s laying the groundwork now as he knows how excruciatingly painful getting out of Levy’s vice-like money grip will be.
We were which is why we sacked the manager (when the players were equally accountable)
But football changes quickly

He doesn’t want to leave

I don’t understand how people can read the interview, of watch it and see that he wants to leave

he is challenging the club to match his ambition

and he is also talking about pre season with Jose

this isn't our problem, our problem has been the players/coaches achieving the ambitions of the club

Maybe that’s the case
But to do that there has to be the right players here too

and players that need to be coached correctly and put in the required effort, mentally and physically

the walls we've hit in recent years have been mental failings rather than technical ones in my opinion

as it's Kane's thread, I'll use him as an example, he wouldn't have been recovering from an injury in June if he'd made a better decision against City in the CL QF's and not made a pointless challenge on the seam of a freshly laid pitch, if the coaching staff didn't highlight that before the game it's a failing of theirs too

There you go
Wasn’t that long
Just feels like an age ago of course
So depressing how brick it’s all gone since. I can’t see we’ve hit the bottom yet either, I think it’s going to get worse before we even start to look like getting better again.
Anyway, hope that’s cheered you all up!....

So depressing how brick it’s all gone since. I can’t see we’ve hit the bottom yet either, I think it’s going to get worse before we even start to look like getting better again.
Anyway, hope that’s cheered you all up!....
I think we’re gonna be very different as and when the league starts again
Having everyone fit is gonna a be such a boost
Well Lamela will be injured of course

Back