• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He is going City IMO
And I’m far from convinced Kane would see Poch as key to where he goes of he wants to win trophies
Of course city with their unlimited funds would be the attraction
Levy will surely want around £200m-£250m. Afaia City have never spent more than £70m on one player to date, so that would be quite a leap for them, especially given their current plight re FFP.

Although if they're out of the CL a few of their big guns may want out, which could help raise the funds, but that would also be a reason for Kane thinking twice about going to a club that's no longer in the CL and losing some of it's top players.

Bye Kane. Don't let the door hit ya. For the sake of it.... Lol.

Injured for how many months and then mouths about leaving the club if no trophies. Bye.

PS did he swear by his kid

Levy will surely want around £200m-£250m. Afaia City have never spent more than £70m on one player to date, so that would be quite a leap for them, especially given their current plight re FFP.

Although if they're out of the CL a few of their big guns may want out, which could help raise the funds, but that would also be a reason for Kane thinking twice about going to a club that's no longer in the CL and losing some of it's top players.
And that’s one issue with City straight away

Injured for how many months and then mouths about leaving the club if no trophies. Bye.

I'm not really sure if I could live in a world based on how you view things (just based on this post, not a general attack or anything)

Anyways, I was hoping that with all this spare time the youtube wizards would have made a more up to date video of appreciation for Kane's build up / passing skills. Seems like this is the most up to date one:

I guess they might have but it'd be taken down pretty quickly...

Injured fighting for the cause. Busting a gut for us.

A Spurs fan trying to influence Levy to do what it takes to help us win trophies.

And you come up with this brick? FFS!!!

You may want to watch the “interview”
The whole tone to me sounds like a couple of guys bored already with the things going on
Didn’t strike me as a sincere or detailed interview by any means
Doesn’t mean he doesn’t mean what he says mind ... just that’s it’s answers you could have written before the questions
I think that would indicate to me that he is more likely to say what he means. Likely to be less guarded in such circumstances.

I always think it all depends where he goes
If he stays in the UK yeah fans will not accept it.
I guess City are guaranteed trophies with their money that’s about the only team on these shores you can say that about
The.mn it’s either one horse or two horse leagues
it’s trophies to be won but I still think being a record striker in the league or club is of a higher standing than winning a one horse league... but that’s just my view
Sneeze has won the league a few times in Italy for example yet he is a bang average keeper who will never be remembered by any at any of his clubs IMO
Schezny will still have a bunch of medals to show his kids and grandkids.
Re: Trophies. Many people like to use recent history as a guide to the future. If we use the last 3 full seasons and this one as a reasonable barometer:

Liverpool 1 trophy (but I think really we have to call it 2).
Chelsea 3 trophies (and still in the FA Cup this season)
Man Utd 2 trophies (and still in FA Cup and Europa this season)
Emirates Marketing Project 6 trophies (and still in FA Cup and CL this season)

Obviously trophies aren't guaranteed at any of those clubs, but as they have the biggest wage budgets and biggest transfer budgets those clubs are likely to be amongst the trophies again in the next 3 or 4 years as well.

Schezny will still have a bunch of medals to show his kids and grandkids.
Re: Trophies. Many people like to use recent history as a guide to the future. If we use the last 3 full seasons and this one as a reasonable barometer:

Liverpool 1 trophy (but I think really we have to call it 2).
Chelsea 3 trophies (and still in the FA Cup this season)
Man Utd 2 trophies (and still in FA Cup and Europa this season)
Emirates Marketing Project 6 trophies (and still in FA Cup and CL this season)

Obviously trophies aren't guaranteed at any of those clubs, but as they have the biggest wage budgets and biggest transfer budgets those clubs are likely to be amongst the trophies again in the next 3 or 4 years as well.
Maybe
Maybe not
This united trophies were won by a dinosaur too
I actually can’t remember the Amey trophy Chelsea won before the Europa

sneezy will have medal to show his grand kids but no one at the clubs he played for will ever remember him.

That’s assuming he doesn’t run his contract down like Eriksen, Vertonghen and Toby have done which means we will get nowhere near the types of figures you mention.

I think this is just Kane putting a bit of preassure at Levy's door. Invest in the team or I'm off kinda thing.

Tbh, even if he intends to stay his whole career then it would be foolish to say so publicly. As you say, he’s the marquee player of this club and I would like to think he’s putting pressure on Levy to keep us relevant. Or in our case, get us relevant again.

Who knows. All I’m saying is if Kane wants to leave then there is not much we can do to keep him. And given how hard Levy makes it for top players to leave Spurs then he may be forced to run his contract down among other things.
That’s cool
He will be 31 and can leave won a free with some records here and some trophies too

Back